Chapter 15

The pups go down the slide, but their vehicles aren't there! 

Rubble: Where have our vehicles gone?

Skye: I'm not sure

Just then Ryder comes around the corner with the RV and inside were their rigs and two brand new rigs too, one for Liberty and the other for Rex

Ryder opens up the door to the RV

Ryder: Hi there pups!!  I figured this mission is the biggest one we have yet, so we need the RV for it, so please get inside and I will take you into Adventure Bay!

The pups howled with excitement and got in the RV)

Rocky:  Ryder?  I was just thinking, you know how we talked about building a hole and putting the town underground?  Well, I was thinking, how about instead of making a hole and putting the town underground, we build a device that uses electrical energy and just make a dome?  It'll keep Adventure Bay safe. Besides, it will take a lot of work to move an entire town underground.

Ryder:  That's a creative idea Rocky and I will help you build it!

Rocky:  You will?  But Ryder...!

Ryder puts a finger over Rocky's lips and hushes him

Ryder: Shh... calm down Rocky it's okay.  I know you are scared of the water. I heard you and Marshall talking and what happened to you when you were younger and I want to help. Please let me do this. I want my pup to not be afraid of something he cannot control.  Are you okay with that Rocky?

Rocky:  I am Ryder, but can I at least tell you how to build it?  It's the very least I can do, despite my fear of water?

Ryder:  Of course you can Rocky.

Rocky takes off his uniform, puts it to one side, and then puts his face in Ryder's jacket and begins to cry*

Rocky:  Ryder, I don't know why you chose me to be on PAW Patrol when our entire town is surrounded by water and I am afraid of it!  That's it, I am quitting the PAW Patrol!

All the pups were shocked at what Rocky had just said, Marshall especially