chapter 1

heyyy! this is the first book i have ever written sooo its probably not that good =/ my friends convinced me to try it soooo here i am :D this book is most likely going to be boring in the beggining but i will get better as it goes along. i already have my main plot but if there are any suggestions i am happy to accept them!!

picture on the side is what i picture liz to look like! :D

enjoy!! <3 ~XxNikiGxX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Hi my name is Elizabeth James, I am 17 years old. I have wavy dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and people have told me I have a model like body. I have curves in all the right places and tanned skin. My family has the second biggest company in the world. Cool right? No. it's not all fun and games when your this high in the business world. Our enemy is the martin family; they are ahead of us by a hair. Well back to me. At school I'm part of the "popular" crowd because I am a cheerleader. I know what you're thinking and no I amnot one of those sluts that go around fucking random guys. I try to keep my distance from them. I love to sing but the only people who know are my two best friends Sara and Meagan. If my mom found out I had some sort of skill she will use it to the family's advantage to make us not only THE most popular but richest family in the world. I have a twin brother named matt. He has long blond hair that reaches his eyebrows, nice tanned skin like me, and he has a toned body. We are the most popular kids in school. Matt is the captain of the football team and is also the biggest player in the school.

I slowly woke from my dreamless sleep and looked at the clock next to my bed. HOLY SNIKKERDOODLES I HAVE 40 MIN TO GET READY!!!! I jumped out of bed and went into my walk in closet. I picked black skinny jeans and a red Hollister tank top that hugs my curves. I walked into my bathroom, slipped off my pajamas and put on my clothes. Shoot I forgot my shoes...I told myself mentally. I walked into the closet again and slipped on my red high-tops and walked back into the bathroom. I looked into my bathroom mirror and started with my hair. I brushed through my curly locks. I plugged in my hair straitener and proceeded to straighten my hair. When my hair was perfectly straight I grabbed a small clip and clipped my side bangs back, making a little bump on my head. I then opened the drawer and got my makeup out. I don't like to put on a whole lot of makeup Sara and Meagan tell me that I shouldn't cover my natural beauty. I put on some eyeliner and lip-gloss and I was ready to go.

"Liz hurry up we are going to be late!" yelled matt from downstairs. "Oh shut up will be down in a minute!" I yelled back.

I walked to my nightstand and grabbed my iPod, blackberry, and keys and walked out of my room. When I got to the kitchen matt was eating cereal at the kitchen table.

"Hey bird brain where is my cereal?" I playfully glared. "It's in the cabinet waiting for ya" He replied without looking up at me. "Awe not in a good mood today bro?"

"HA I'm in the best mood ever sis!" he said happily with a wink. "And the reason for it is...." I said dragging out the "is". I walked further into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of coco puffs. "Oh you will find out" he replied winking. "Okay then...and stop the winking you look like you have some sort of twitching disease"

I sat down across from him and ate my cereal in silence, leaving me to my thoughts. Mom and dad leave for work pretty early and get home late so we don't get to see them very often. Sad right? Well were used to it. It's been this way since the day they sent us to karate. Yes I said karate. My brother and i are both one of the best fighters in the world too. No one knows though, not even our parents. It's forbidden to let them know since we were offered positions in the SSIP. The SSIP are people who go on missions to find and capture or even kill highly dangerous people. We are trained like spies but go on even more dangerous missions. My brother and i both declined them because we didn't want to live that kind of life. But when they need some assistance in a highly dangerous mission they call us and we will do the mission. Its like were in the SSIP but we live our own lives. We have not been called down since our last mission 2 years ago.