chapter 5

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock telling me its time to get up for my first day of school. I've been at this school for 3 days now and nothing major happened. I did talk to nick about his last name and my suspicions were true. hes the enemy. not that it changes much. I still think he is just another cocky, man-whore.

I sighed heavily before throwing the sheets off of me and walking to my closet where i hung my uniform. The uniform wasn't that bad. it had a red skirt that reached my thighs, white shirt with a black vest, and a red tie. I did the normal morning duties (A.N. haha) and was about to walk out of my room.

opened my door and went to walk out but smashed right into a hard chest.

"What the hell are you doing right outside my door!?" I yelled backing away from him.

"making sure sleeping beauty here was ready for her first day of school" He winked and walked into the living room plopping himself back on the couch.

rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen to make myself some of my amazing eggs. i swear u gotta try them! they are fucking amazing!

i cracked two eggs into a bowl and sturred them for 2 minuted before putting them in a pan and turning the stove burner on. Then i got two pieces of toast and popped them into the toaster.

After i finished making my eggs and buttering my pieces of toast i sat at the table and started eating. I ate slowly savoring each piece until i was finally done and ready to leave. I'm surprised nick has not bothered me this whole time.

I walk past the living room where i noticed nick looked deep in thought, not even paying attention to the t.v in front of him. i wonder what hes thinking about...i look at his uniform and god DAMN he makes it look hot.

"like what you see princess?" i snapped out of my trance and glared at nick.

"in your dreams jackass" i turned on my heal and into my room. i grabbed my cell and keys and walked back out. i was about to walk out the door when i heard nick call my name.

i spun around "what?" i snapped

"can i get a ride? my cars a the shop." he asked not even turning around to look at me.

"no" i said simply and walked out the door, successfully slamming it in the process.

when i arived at the school the first thing i noticed were all the stares i was getting from the students. some were glaring (probably because im staying in the same dorm as the hottest guy in the school), some were smiling, and some were glancing and whispering to friends. dont we all love rumors? wait till they find out who i actually am, or rather who my family is.

i was walking around the school trying to find my first class. my scheduel was pretty simple. along with the four main classes i have vocals, dance, spanish, gym, and acting.

i turned a corner and bumped into someone, causing their books to fall on the floor in the process.

"oh my god. im so sorry i should have been paying attention to where i was walking" i bent down to help her pick up her things. she had pin straight dark brown hair, brown eyes, average height compared to my shortness, and a nice figure in all.

"it's fine. it partly my fault too" she smiled at me and i smiled back.

"so you must be the new girl. my name is christina but u can call me tina"

"yup im the new girl. my name is Elizabeth but you can call me Liz"

"well Liz, what do you have first? ill show you to your class" she smiled at me and looked at my schedual that i had in my hand. "Oh cool! We have the same class!" she smiled brightly and started walking the opposite direction i was walking in, expecting me to follow. well im glad i didnt continue that way.