chapter 4

chapter 4

My eyes opened wide and I jumped out of bed when I felt cold ice water all over my body.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!?!” I yelled at Matt who I found at the end of my bed with a bucket. I jumped up and tackled him to the floor.

“Hey! What did you do that for? Now I’m all wet.” Matt said pushing me off him and grabbing some of my bags. “I did it because I won’t be able to do that while I’m gone” I smiled innocently at him. He smiled sadly. “While I bring all you bags into your car you should get ready to go. I’m pretty sure you don’t want to leave looking like that” he pointed to my cotton mini shorts and singlet top I wore to bed last night and my hair that is most likely all over the place.

I chuckled. “Thanks Matt. I’ll see you downstairs” I walked into my walk-in closet that still had plenty of cloths in it and grabbed my jean shorts with my baggy grey one shoulder t-shirt that said WHY NOT on the front. After showering, doing my hair (I left it natural), and makeup I walked into my room. I said my silent good-bye’s to the room I grew up in, slipped on my grey flats with a bow on top, grabbed phone, iPod, and keys then walked out.

As I was walking downstairs I heard a band from outside. I ran outside to see if my baby was ok and I saw Matt lying on the floor with my laptop case and a bag on him. I tried my best not to laugh and ran over to him.

“Oh my god! Are you ok?” I helped him stand up and I think he noticed I was trying not to burst out laughing because he was now glaring at me.

“Just peachy. What do u have in those bags?” he asked. “I think I have my Stereo in that bag” I pointed to the larger one “and in that one” I pointed to the smaller computer case “because you’re so smart is my laptop” I replied dragging out the “so”

“I knew that” he said a little too quickly. I smirked “of course you did now common let’s get these into my car” I picked up my laptop and put it into my the back of my car while Matt grabbed my stereo.

About twenty minutes later my bags were in the car and I was all set to go.

“I’m going to miss you Matty” I said using my old nickname for him and giving him a quick hug.

“I’m going to miss you too Lizzy” he replied smiling sadly. “But I will personally kick any guy’s ass out there if they lay a hand on you. Just remember that” I showed him the symbol on the back of my neck with two swords crossing each other and a snake weaving between them (the symbol of SSIP). When we started getting involved with them they made us get these special tattoos on the back of our neck that only show up if you want someone to see it (like magic). It’s weird I know but that technology for you.

“I think I can take care of myself Matt” I smiled.

“I know you can but that does not change anything. I still want you to call me. Ok?”

“I will. Bye”

“Bye” I hugged him one last time before I got into my car and started my long drive there.

~~~~~~~~many hours later~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the Academy and let me tell you. It was HUGE! There were three brick buildings and the middle one which I guessed was the main building with all the classes since it was bigger than the other two. And I think the other two were the dorm rooms but, it’s only a guess.

I walked into the front doors of the main building and noticed a couple people walking around. I started walking around the building looking to see if I could find the main office on my own. I turned the corner and BAM me and another girl were sent falling backwards onto the floor. She squealed. A really high pitch sounding squeal….