chapter 6

everything that USED to be on chapter 6 got maved to chapter 5 to make it longer as of 12/11/2011 and this is a total new chapter! 

i changed Liz's car to a Porshe. picture on the side :)

well here the next chapter. please vote, comment, or fan :D

enjoy~<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~drake~

i walk out of the school building and the first thing i notice is the hot piece of ass talking to her while people staring with ether glares, lust, or curiosity.

i smirked as i started walking toward her and her friends and noticed them talking about me.

"well there is most definitely nothing going on between me and that man-whore. hes just aconceded jackass" Liz said irritated.

"are you sure about that? i mean come on you guys stay in the same dorm room. there has got tobe something going on in those rooms" one of the girls she was talking to said while wiggling her eyebrows. not now but maybe later. when i get her alone.

i sat back and waited for her reply, highly amused.

"i would never hook up with a bastard like that" she said coldly. hmmm i can change that. i was just about to interrupt their little chat when the other girl said something.

"well u have to admit he is sexy. you cant deny that fact" one girl said. i think her name is Ashley.....

"what do you mean sexy?! that man is downright gorgeous!" i think that was Christina...i sat back a little too eager for Liz's response but Christina looked at me and her eyes widened and both girls turned a deep shade of red as i walked up behind Liz and whispered in her ear 

"answer her question Liz. don't you think I'm sexy?" almost right away she snapped around twisted my arm painfully behind me as her small frame now stood behind me. 

"your as sexy as a piece of shit at the bottom of my shoe. sneak up behind me again and see what happens to that pretty little face of yours" she snapped and me. i was about to answer when she kicked her leg out hitting the pressure point on the back of my legs making them buckle and me to fall to the floor. damn i had no idea she could fight. but i gotta admit that was such a fucken turn on. 

i got up, brushed off my pants and chuckled. i looked up at her pissed face and smirked. ill get her back.

"your more interesting than i thought Liz. but just remember, i like them feisty" i winked at her and walked away.

~liz~ 

That fucking bastard. I'm going to kill him. uhgg!!!!!!!

"calm down Liz. we don't need u burning down the school. i don't think your uncle would like that" Tina said chuckling.

"yea. sure. hey ill catch up with u guys later i gotta let out some steam." i replied not really payingattention.

"alright. text ya later!" ash said walking off with Tina.

i was debating weather to go down to the gym or to go down to the music room and play the guitar. i know. total different things to choose from but those are the only ways i can clear my mind.

After about 5 minutes of debating while leaning on my car i decided to go to the gym. 

i was walking down the hall i heard some1 walking behind me. i stopped and they stopped too. i was about to turn around when i heard the swish of a fist going straight for my head. i blocked his fist and sent a fist to his gut causing him to loose his breath. i didn't wait for him to gain it back as i grabbed his hair and jammed it into my nee hearing his bones crack and threw him into the lockers.