Speed

Starting off simple with Benny Sharp (when not in one of his mech armours) and Champagne McGregor avoiding an attack from a T-Rex which should be moving at 30 mph which should match up with how superheroes in Benny's world should move at similar speeds at least. Next we have one of two speed feats from the demon gremlin Mara who was able to catch a missile fired by Benny which should move at similar speeds to a rocket fired from a rocket launcher which is a little over 1,000 mph or 1.3 times the speed of sound. Though its here where speed starts getting more insane as in Astra and the Semi Civil Skirmish Heath (without his powers activated) was able to react to and punch plasma shots out of the air requiring speeds of nearly 224,000 mph or nearly 292 times the speed of sound and to think Heath was able to do this without using his powers as it was against the rules during the skirmish.

Another massively hypersonic feat comes from Mara again when she moved 12 m to rip a kaiju apart so quickly the rest of the Sharp Gang (at the time of the Multiverse Melee) practically missed it, now since there was 7 members at the time Kayla, Tayrun, Benny, Alexis, Sterling, Heath and Astra and combining that number with the average reaction time of a regular person which is 0.25 seconds Mara would've needed to move that distance in only 61 microseconds requiring her to move nearly 450,000 mph or 586.5 times the speed of sound. There's also potential scaling to Spider-Man and Captain America scaling above Hawkeye's Mach 6050 feat from the last category so I won't go over it in more detail though even if this scaling isn't concrete it won't matter with this last feat. This last feat comes from the most unlikely of sources Dr Champagne McGregor who during the epic tale that puts Across the Spiderverse to shame Gopher with a Raygun manages to block a laser from the raygun of the titular gopher which should be a light based beam seeing as how when it was fired at Vasilia Kuznet she explained how she got a burning feeling in her arm when the beam hit it therefore it should be light based otherwise it would've exploded on contact and she would've lost her arm and not her leg so with this in mind considering that typical light based lasers can move within 3 nanoseconds and seeing as how the gopher's target was Benny and the two can be assumed to be a couple feet apart as they were getting close before hand means Champ would've needed to move nearly 460,000,000 mph or nearly 69% the speed of light (nice) and from the out of shape geneticist of all people.

Other feats that involve attacks or vehicles

Kayla can turn Charlie into a pair of rollerblades which can move faster than regular blades as well as turn Charlie into a jet pack allowing her to move at speeds of between 90 and 250 mph, same with Benny's flying mech armours and Sterling's fire ability. She also possess transonic and massively hypersonic attack speeds from turning Charlie into both a sound cannon and a plasma cannon

Heath also has massively hypersonic attack speed as he's able to produce lightening

Gooby has light speed attack speed with his raygun