Intelligence/Battle IQ

Sharp Gang

Starting off, Benny is a master in mechs creating dozens if not over a hundred mech armours for various clients each with their own abilities like emitting power suppressing smoke, teleport and can fire ice out so cold he was able to reduce global warming, he's also created multiple multiverse jumping wrist watches for him and his allies to go to other universes without the need for a multiverse orb shard or one of their Overseer members and even built in a sword, a plasma cannon, a panini maker and god knows what else into Champagne McGregor's arm. In terms of fighting he's not had any type of training combat wise and is most likely a street fighter type in that he fights with his own natural level of skill which would mean in a fist fight with a skilled opponent without a mech armour he's getting mollywopped.

Next there's Tayrun who with the title of beast chronicler is a fountain of knowledge on all the beasts and dragons of his world want to get info on a dragon and he's your guy, he uses his info to help him calm or incapacitate the beasts and dragons of his world and after becoming the Overseer of his universe was able to master the art of creature forging which is where Overseers are able to create beings for their world which is something that his Overseer tutor Astra couldn't do even with years and possibly decades of experience under her belt. He's also a skilled fighter with his rapier as he was able to duel the previous Overseer of his universe Ulitus who is over 100 years old, though it's hard to say how much of that time he spent fighting he should be fairly skilled which makes Tayrun fairly skilled as well helped by how he's able to come up with game winning strategies like when he was able to best the Darwian Mimic with some help from a couple of his friends.

Alexis along with Sterling is a experienced hero having fought a war against the demon army of Lucifer which lasted a good few years and even then the two likely had extensive combat training as part of the Agency of Supernatural Protection not to mention they train regularly with each other along with Heath, Kate and Mara. Though when it comes to planning and team leading Alexis has it in the bag able to come up with strategies for missions and is able to change them if things get heated and thanks to her naturally commanding presence is able to make sure the team she's leading is able to play their part and insure victory, she's also able to pilot her own dragon affectively during the Semi Civil Skirmish, Sterling meanwhile is good at keeping a cool head in a stressful situation but admits that planning and leading is more Alexis's specialty still he is great at keeping others calm and collected to focus on the plans and was able to master his own super form which I'll go into more in the next segment don't worry.

Unkillable Kate isn't very smart in things outside of fighting due to spending most of her life in Backcells prison, still she isn't some crayon eater outside of combat but in it she's a beast able to use the environment and her opponents to her advantage such as when she tricked a Jack Frost themed supervillain into making her a ice pole to get to his boss Claus and then using the grow/shrink hammer of a supervillain Cindy Lou to split the psycho St Nick's head open like a blooming onion, she also was able to fake tying her shoes during a sparring match with Mara so when Mara went in a grabbed her she at that moment grabbed a knife Sterling made for her that was in her boot to cut Mara's lip open and win their spar. So while Kate may not be intelligent in a normal sense she makes up for it greatly with surprising battle IQ.

Vasilia is similar to Benny in that she makes armours though hailing from a fantasy world she is a blacksmith and creates fantasy armours for her clients but even more than that she's an experienced magic user and is able to imbue the armours and weapons she creates with certain magic such as making a flaming sword or a armour that can glide through the air and most notably create an armour based off of the Smash Ball from Super Smash Bros which is able to greatly enhance a specific ability of the user. Though Vasilia isn't just a regular blacksmith she's a Kuznet and the Kuznets aren't just incredible blacksmiths renowned worldwide but they're also terrifying in combat as these bastards and bitches are built like nordic berserkers with the fighting spirit of a greek spartan so overall Vasilia is not someone you want to piss off otherwise she'd kick your ass 5 different ways in the same combo.