Durability

Now starting off simple is a durability feat from Kayla or more specifically from her companion Charlie who she turned into a shield to allow her to endure a strike from a Bio-Mech enhanced Terra Walker a 16 foot tall shark monster and with the Bio-Mech was given arms about the size of itself which it used to try and sock Kayla to next year fortunately for her Charlie was able to take the brunt of the impact which if we assume the Bio-Mech arms are composed of some kind of steel and assuming a low end punching speed of 15 mph means Charlie took an energy of 5 kilograms of TNT which is just about small building level makes sense for episode 3. Another small building level feat comes later in Sharp V Champagne Dawn of 'Friendship' where Benny in one of his mech armours endured hits from Macey the ankylosaurs who was able to smash him through a wall, now assuming the hole made is around Benny's height and assuming his height is similar to that of the average adult male means Macey was landing blows akin to 8 kilograms of TNT.

We're bumping things up a bit as we go over Calamity one of the members of the Sci-5 being tough enough to tank bites from a genetically altered T-rex which means that if the dino in question has a similar bite force to the T-rex should be clamping down on Calamity with a force of 12,800 psi or nearly 6 tons of force bringing more credibility to the Spider-Man statement. Also there's another feat of Kayla's where she endures having Heath and her's fast ball special uno reverse card-ed back at her causing the mech armour she was wearing to dent in such a way it was pressing against her skin and the amount of force needed for that is a little over 136 tons of force which is crazy not to mention when she threw Heath at their target the target simply grabbed Heath and swung him back keeping with the momentum of Kayla's throw which adds a bit to strength too.

Most other durability feats are characters taking hits from other characters able to take their hits and dish them back so they should scale to their respective attack potencies.

Other durability feats I can't exactly quantify

Heath being hit in the face with a magic sledgehammer

Benny enduring s***ting out lightening (yes this actually happened to him), unfazed from a deep cut on his leg and getting his arm seared by boiling water as well as crushed by metal piercing jaws by a steroid abusing Ohio born Pikachu from hell

Gooby being kicked into a tree by Benny