5

Everyone thought it would be a quiet ride, but the Logano kids and Lukas all had different ideas. They wanted to play, and playing meant that parents had to keep a watchful eye on them.

"I can't wait to get there and get in our bus and go to sleep. Actual sleep since he'll hopefully nap today," Maddy sighed as she watched Lukas play with Jameson Logano in the seats across from theirs.

"You can sleep if you want. I can watch him," Ryan told her, looking over at her as she sighed.

"We land in 20 minutes. It'll probably take three until we get to the bus, so I'll just stay up. I'll be fine. Not like I have to drive anywhere," She grumbled, not wanting to fall asleep just to wake up right away.

"Alright, well, just know as soon as we get to that bus, he's going down for a nap, and we're passing out ourselves,"

"That sounds like an amazing plan,"

"I know it does. I came up with it," He chuckled, watching both boys laugh as they crashed their little cars together.

The plane landed 20 minutes later, and they were soon in separate ubers to track where they found their bus and put it to good use. As soon as they got inside, they took Luke to his room and got him settled in his bed before they shuffled to their room and hit the pillow themselves.

Lukas slept for a good hour and a half, as well as his parents. It was their first sleep in the new bus, and all 3 of them were happy with the changes from their previous bus.

They all woke up close to 3 that afternoon, staying in the bus for a while before Chase, Bailey, Bubba, and Amanda arrived.

"Hey guys," Maddy grinned, opening the door to let them in.

"Hey! Almost couldn't find you with the different bus," Bailey chuckled, "it's nice in here,"

"Thanks," she smiled, "We're still doing some organizing, but so far, we love it. Luke's room may be the best part,"

"He finally has his own room?"

"Yes. Thankfully. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, a pack and play at the end of our bed just wasn't working," she chuckled, "Lukey, your favorites are here!"

"I comin' mama!" He yelled from his bedroom, rushing out to the living room.

"There's the little guy!" Bubba said as he instantly picked the little boy up.

"Hi, Bubba!" He giggled, hugging the man as he held him.

"Go show Uncle Bubba and Uncle Chase your new room bud," Ryan suggested, watching as the little boy nodded eagerly before he dragged Bubba to his new bedroom.

"This is so nice, Mad. These couches are so perfect and so cozy," Bailey said as she sat at the end of the couch.

"It actually folds out to a double bed, so we can have guests or a family sleepover in the living room," She chuckled as she sat on the couch across from them.

"Where's the TV?" Amanda asked, "I know you're not getting away without having a TV,"

Maddy chuckled as she got the remote that controlled the entire bus and hit the button to raise the TV from behind her.