Lusting

Tori

I rushed to the window and peeked out. Lo and behold there he was—crouching in my hedges.

I used my phone to shut down the alarm system and quietly opened my window.

"What in the living hell are you doing here?!"

Tommy looked up at me, "I told you. Why don't you have an alarm system?"

"I turned it off," I paused, "Are you about to rob me? Is this a trap?"

Tommy stood up, "I told you why I was here. I overheard them talking about coming this way and I am sure they're not in the right state of mind."

I looked at him with a sour expression, "I don't,-"

He raised a hand and sighed, "I know. You don't believe me. I'm a man of my word, Tori."

"If my dad catches you out here, he'll shoot you!"

"Then don't let him catch me," Tommy said, "All I'm doing is looking out for you."

"Why? What's in it for you?"

"Your pussy."

Tommy

I couldn't very well tell her how much I wanted to say I was sorry for fucking up her happiness the last few years so I went with the perverted alternative.

That wasn't a lie, though. I'd get that ass eventually.

Her little frown was fucking sexy.

"Nice Hello Kitty pajamas," I smiled.

She immediately crossed her arms over her chest as if the possibility of seeing her tits was far more horrible than me finger fucking her or going down on that tight core. So pure. So damn innocent.

"Can I come in?" I asked her.

"What? No!"

I pouted, "Come on, Tori. It's starting to drizzle out here."

She glared at me.

"Fine, but be quiet!"

I crawled into her window and tried to hold in my laughter. The fucking innocence that was her bedroom took my breath away.

"Hot pink walls?" I asked her.

"Shhhh!" She whispered, putting a finger to my lips. I grabbed her hand and kept her finger in place. It smelled like strawberries and cream.

"Tommy..."

I let her go and she rushed over to lock her door.

"What do you want from me?"

I shrugged, "I know I said I wasn't going to bother you, but you didn't answer your other messages."

She looked at her phone and frowned, "Oh. I must have been in a deep sleep."

I wish I was deep in you, I thought to myself.

"Well," She motioned to her bed, "I'm going back to bed."

I started taking off my shoes.

"Wait up!" She whispered, "What's happening?"

"I'm getting into the bed with you."

"No..."

"Just shut up and get in the bed, Tori. I'm not going to fuck you while your dad is here."

She rolled those big eyes at me and crawled into her bed. Hello Kitty sheets. Fuck my life.