🌧️ Rainy Cuddles ✨

Adult PostGame AU!

That's what I've come to calling this AU at least. I've low key been head canoning that the events of Suited Up Shuichi Style, Eggnogged Oma, and Hung-Oma-ver all take place in the same AU. So Uhh yeah, that's what I'm calling the AU now.

Got the idea for this cause I somehow ended up getting drenched by some rain and as like "this would make a wholesome Saioma Oneshot", so here we are.

Can't really think of any warnings other than mentions of people wearing nothing but underwear and some spicy mentions later on.

Enjoy!

POV: Shuichi

—V—

"Kokichi, for the love of whatever the hell's out there, take off your god damn pants."

You might be wondering how on earth that I ended up here, practically begging my Fiancé to take off his pants, and quite frankly I didn't think I'd be doing that until our Wedding Night. But I guess I should explain myself before I either get cancelled or get teased by Iruma-San for the rest of my life. I honestly don't know which one would be worse-

While I'm at work, Kokichi often gets bored and will go out and have some fun with some friends, I think he nicknamed the group DICE 2: Electric Boogaloo. Today was one of the days where I arrived home before he did, which was definitely spent relaxing and totally not stressing over him. Definitely not.

Kokichi's notorious for not checking the weather for the day, or if he does we doesn't take it seriously. The amount of times the forecast said it'd be freezing and he wore a tank top and shorts is ridiculous. I swore I told him not to go out this evening since they said there'd be heavy rain, but I guess he either forgot or did it anyway.

About an hour after I'd arrived, a soaking wet and freezing Kokichi stood in my doorway, and I now had to try and get him dry. He'd worn a tank top, a jacket, and some shorts that came down to his knees. Due to the jacket, I was fairly certain that his torso was decently dry, but I knew for a fact his legs were drenched.

And that brings us to the present moment: My Fiancé in the bathroom, and me trying to get him to take his wet clothes off so I can dry him.

"Kokichi, for the love of whatever the hell's out there, take off your god damn pants."

"No!"

"Why not? We've literally seen each other naked, and as long as you didn't sit in something i don't think you'll need to get rid of your boxers."

"Because!"

"Because why?"

"Because they feel warm, and my legs will freeze if I take them off!"

I couldn't stop myself from sighing, "Oma, you're lucky I was doing some laundry today. There's a pair of your sweatpants that just came out of the dryer and are still warm. I just need to dry off your legs and then they'll be warm again."

He wrapped his arms around his torso, trying to keep warm. The tank top had already been disposed of, and his hair was still a bit damp. "F-Fine," he shuttered as he momentarily removed his arms and undid the button and zipper of the pants, letting them fall on the floor, then sat himself on the toilet seat cover while I grabbed the towel.

After a minute or so of drying him off, I quickly departed to find the previously mentioned sweatpants and also a hoodie or something to wear. Even though I know Kokichi would never admit it to anyone's face, he's a little self conscious about how thin he is. He doesn't really like going around shirtless, although he adores it when I'm working out in the living room without one.