The end of the begining

It was a lovely summers day , I was on my way out .I was going to the beach with my friends .I hopped on my bike it was such a pain to have to cycle .The wind was blowing on my face my backpack pulling on my back ,I was happy .when I finally got to the beach it was nearly midday the sun was at its brightest form . I locked up my bike quickly because I was in a hurry to see him . I ran onto the sand not waiting to take of my flip flops it didn't really matter much anyway . When I got to my friends the party it was in full swing . That's when I realised he wasn't with the crowd , "where's max " I asked my beasties Ava , Ella and Paige . They pointed at the sea together like they where Playing with me . I took of my tee and my shorts so all I had on left was my bikini . I walked cautiously not to step on any shells towards the sea . He waved at me and gave a big smile with his brilliantly white teeth . I jumped quickly into the cold . I woke up instantly ,by the time I had swam to him my teeth where chattering . I embraced him he smelled like salt and shampoo . I kissed him and let him take my weight . That's when the jelly fish stung him , he started screaming . We where so far out neither of us could stand . I quickly started hurling him in , shouting at are other friends . He was to heavy ,I was getting tired. By the time we got back to land he was submerged in water and didn't seem to be breathing . My friends gathered around us but we all knew that I was the only one who could even try to do CPR . I started immediately and shouted at Ava to call the ambulance 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 he still wasn't breathing 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 still no . I screamed with frustration , why wasn't it working?? That's when I started crying I could no longer see his bare chest through my tears . Ella came over and grabbed me ,she pulled me up and hugged me I cried into her shoulder until the ambulance came . When it came we all knew he was dead but even the tiniest bit of hope can destroy you when they put him in the ambulance ,they where not in a hurry to save him . When they saw the bruised chest they asked who did the CPR . I walked forward , he asked me if I had any previous experience . He said I did it perfectly that I had barely broken any of his ribs but it didn't matter he was dead he would never be coming back EVER . I sat down and it wasn't long until his best friend Zeke was at my side . I looked him in the eye and instantly we where both crying . His funeral was lovely although he wouldn't have liked there where to many crying people . I spent most of my time with Ava ,Ella and Paige but just after the burial his mother came up to me and told me " Don't waste your life because of this tragedy you are young ,free and beautiful . You still have time to fall in love again even though you will always cherish and remember the time you spent with him " and believe me I'm trying .