Chapter 3

I'm watching TV with David when there is a knock on the door . I get up and walk over to the door and open it cautiously . On my porch there is Ella , Paige and Ava . They look dressed up . "Do you wanna come party 🎉🎊🎉🎊 " Ava shouts enthusiastically . "Fine " I say as a reply . There faces look instantly brighter. "But I kind of have to get changed . Come in " I run up the stairs quickly . I open my wardrobe "what to wear " "what to wear " I decide on a pair of red heels , denim miniskirt and a loose red top . I put on mascara and vibrant red lipstick . I up my hair in a messy French plait . I run back downstairs to find Ella flirting with my massive brother !!!!! "Eh hem " she turns around and instantly turns just about as red as my lipstick I laugh . "Can we go now !! " Even redder . "Bye mam going to a party with the girls , bye David . Say goodbye Ella " "bye " se says in the tiniest voice she has ever spoken in since I met her which is when we were four . She has liked David since we were thirteen . We leave and it takes Ella a while to recover from her embarrassment . The walk is long and only just manageable in my heels . On the way I text Zeke informing him that there is a party and he texts me back that he's at it I just have time to text him see you inside before we go inside . The heat spreads through my body quickly . The girls go off to find some boys so I find myself searching for Zeke I can't find him anywhere why not ? I turn around quickly to go back to find the girls and see Max is impossible but he's standing there . I call him and he doesn't turn around . Of course he doesn't he's dead . The atmosphere and the thought over whelm me I start looking for the bathroom and see the door and go in I cry in the cubicle for I don't know how long when I finally get up my mascara streaks go down to my chin . I wash it of the best I can but I can't be seen in the state I'm in . I decide I'm going to make a run for it and I'll text the girls on my way home. I open the door and the people that know me that see me understand not to stop me . I open the door and step outside into the cold and start walking home the tears starting to fall again . That's when I feel an arm on my shoulder it's really cold and bony I freeze .
*********************************
I wake up in foreign bed , what ? I start crying with confusion . I lie in the bed not knowing what to do . I hear voices from outside the door then footsteps getting closer I instantly hide under the blanket and hit myself in the head with my hand "ouch !!" I intently regret it . I can then hear the door opening . I hold my breath . "No need" it's Zeke thank god . I through the covers off of my face . I stare at him . He has a ice pack in his hand . I raise my eyebrow questioningly and feel a hot pain in my fore head . I tear up with the pain . "Here" he says handing me the ice pack "thanks " . I press it to my Face " what happened last night I don't remember a thing " " You really don't remember a thing "he says a smile covering his face . "What happened ? " I say worry spreading through my body . "Don't worry not that ."he says laughing I fill with embarrassment and instant relief . "You walked out of the club and started walking home . I saw you and followed you to walk you home because you looked really upset . Then when I saw you a middle aged mad was pushing you into his van . I ran up to him and told him to stop, told me to screw of so I told him so stop but he kept shoving you into the van that is when I realised you where unconscious I hit him hard and he didn't get up and I carried you to my car and drove you here . " "Wow thank you so much" I got up and found I was wearing a pair of his pants . "Yeah my mam told me that your skirt was designer and she told me to leave and put them on you. " " Oh , that is weird right " "yeah but she insisted" . I walked to the door still pressing the ice pack to my head . "Do you whant breakfast? " did I ? "Um yeah sure " we walked downstairs to the kitchen . His house was cool . We had breakfast in silence and then he walked me home .