5.

Chapter 5

V and Taewoo literally went to Seoul, as V said. Sungyeol also came with them to make sure they will live in a comfortable flat. They've already rented a flat, and they're on their way to go there.

“Woah, Taewoo-nie, look, this person looks like you. He must be your dad.” Sungyeol playfully said, pointing to Jungkook's billboard, while they were waiting for the bus to arrive.

“Right, right, he must be my dad! He's handsome like me!” Taewoo excitedly jumps around.

“That's just a joke, Taewoonie. He can't be your dad because he already has a family.” Sungyeol giggled, ruffling his hair.

“But he fits Appa's description, he's a CEO too!” Taewoo pouted.

“There are a lot of CEOs here, Taewoonie.” Sungyeol chuckled.

“I wanted him to be my dad, can he be my dad, Appa? He's amazing and the best too!” Taewoo uttered, looking at his Appa with his doe eyes.

“Okay” V responded, which surprised Sungyeol.

“Oppa, that can't be possible.” Sungyeol whispered to V.

“Really, Appa?” Taewoo's eyes lit up when he heard that.

“Yes, you wanted him to be your dad, right? Then, he'll be your dad if that makes you happy.” V replied, smiling at Taewoo.

“Yehey! I got the greatest dad in the world!” Taewoo jumped in happiness.

“Oppa, isn't that acting too much?” Sungyeol asked V in a whispering tone.

“What do you mean?” V responded, looking at her.

“I mean, when you said you'll go to Seoul, I'm relieved that you made it happen. But, Taewoo would believe anything you said will come true like this, and I'm sure he will have high expectations for saying that person will be his dad. That just sounds impossible.” Sungyeol was just concerned that V was giving Taewoo false hope because it can start of trust issue.

“Don't worry about it, okay?”

That was just V said, patting her on her shoulder.

“Are you sure about it? I just don't want Taewoo to lose his trust in you, you are his father. And that person has a wife.” Sungyeol uttered.

“Yeah, I'm sure it won't be a big deal to Taewoo so don't mind what I said.” V assured her.

Sungyeol just trusted V, after all, he is a father, and he should know what's good for his son.

“Oh, the bus is here, let's go now.” Sungyeol said when she noticed the bus came in front of them.

“Am I going to see Dad now?” Taewoo asked, excitedly going inside the bus.

“Not now, baby, we need to take a rest first before we go to him.” V responded, sitting on the seat with Taewoo on his lap and Sungyeol beside him.

“Why not now?” Taewoo pouted, looking at his Appa.

“It's because your dad must be busy right now, it won't be good for him if we disturbed him. So, you should better wait if you don't want your dad to get mad at you, okay?” V told him, poking him on his nose.

Taewoo nodded his head and smiled at his Appa. V ruffled his son's hair and looked out the window of the bus.

Seoul, I'm finally here.

It's my time to shine, I will get what really belongs to me without remorse.