7.

Chapter 7

It's been a week since V and Taewoo have been living in Seoul. V was processing Taewoo's requirement, so he can enroll in a school. He was currently in the school where he would enroll his son. He already finished with the requirements and is currently on his way to going back to his flat.

“Look what you've done, seriously, when will you stop messing with my image, huh?!”

He heard a voice on his right side, he looked there and notice a woman scolding a kid who seemed to be 10–15 years old.

“I didn't do anything wrong.” Jungsoo stated while looking down.

He was sent to detention for punching his classmate's face, who bullied him and started to humiliate him in front of the others. Jungsoo can hold his temper, but his classmate punched kicked his seat, and threw orange juice on his project. That's the time Jungsoo completely lost his temper and punched back.

“Stop lying, I was called here to report what you did. I literally waste my time for a piece of shit like you.” Shin retorted, poking Jungsoo's forehead.

“They didn't call you, they were asking for Dad! But you're the one who showed up and acted up as if you are a good woman, but you're not!” Jungsoo shouted due to his anger.

The anger bubbling inside him burst out because of Shin, who did nothing but blame him even for small things that he didn't even do.

“Oi, your father was so busy right now and do you think I would allow you to waste the time that he was supposed to spend with me? You're such a hypocrite!” Shin chided.

“Then, you shouldn't have come at all! Why do you keep blaming me, hah?! I told you, it's not my fault! I was punched, so I give it back. You're the one who's a hypocrite here! Do you really think you can have my father's heart?! That's not going to happen, he doesn't even love you. He doesn't like a witch woman like you!” Jungsoo yelled.

He tried to hold his anger, after all, she was older than him and supposed to be his mother, but Jungsoo can't handle it anymore.

He is mentally exhausted, this woman was trying to take his Dad away from him. She was attempting to ruin the relationship between him and his Dad.

Why did his Appa have to disappear instead of this woman?

Can he wish for his Appa to come back now and save him from this woman?

Because he felt like it would be better to die instead of being alive.

If his Appa were beside him, he wouldn't get hurt like this. He wouldn't experience all of this.

So please, make his Appa come back now.

Shin slapped him in the face, it was harsh that it would surely leave a mark on his cheek. And he could even taste the metallic taste on his lip. His lip got wounded just because of her.

How long does he have to endure this?

Can't he just die? So everything would come to an end now.