Chapter 3

<Nari pov>

After going out eating you were brought to meet Muzan

"So i heard my uppermoons have taken a liking to you." He said looking down on you. "Yes, i have a question." You said wanting to talk to him in private. "Well then ask your question." He answered you.

"It's a secret question.." You said said looking down at the floor. "Very well then. Nakime." Suddenly you were in a different room. "Go on ask your question." "Do you want to be able to walk in the sun?" "Wha- tell me. Do you know where the blue spider lily is?"

"No but you killed the woman who knows where it is located." "What!? Then why are you asking me if i want to walk in the sun." "Because i can make it possible." You said putting your hand in the air as a blueish colored bottle appeared in your hands and giving it to Muzan for him drink it.

"It's so sad how mister Hantengu, miss Daki, and mister Gyuutaro has to die tho.~~"

"What are you talking about?"

"It's easier if i show you.~"

After showing Muzan the "show" and telling him about yourself*****

"So~~ you interested in destroying the main character together?"

"Yes, tell me your plan."

"For starters have you killed the kamado family yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Good, but! I will need to grow up first, explain this to the uppermoons, let them learn their death, and make a plan."

"Ok."

After explaining everything to the uppermoons*****

"Ok, but how will we get rid of the "main character" if he is going to keep getting saved either way." Daki said clearly fuming with rage as she is just there for Tanjiro's character development.

"Relax~ it was also a surprise to me at first, you know when i met Hantengu, damn i didn't even know i was in the show until i met Daki! Well its mostly because i thought i was dreaming until i kept waking up not going back to my place." I spoke very happy that i am going to destroy the main character of this little show.

"To make things clear you want me to kill the kamados the same way i did in the show?" Muzan said still curious about what i will do.

"Yes, i will make clones of each uppermoon, you, Enmu and rui. I will also be making a clone of his "mother" and "sister"! They will be very useful." I said answering Muzan.

"I will be transferring all of your consciousness to the clones, hiding your bodies away in my personal space! And everything should go according to the show...BUT! One little difference~~i shall stay and pretend to be a younger sister of rui i will paint my face to look like a spider demon and will save rui last minute allowing him to run away. The hashiras will capture me after finding out i'm a human and put me on trial." I added

After explaining the whole plan ***

"Ok the plan is set, now we just need to train you to be skilled in fighting right?" Kokushibo asked

"No i'm already very skilled, we just need to get rui and his mom and sister along with enmu here so i can start the first part of the plan. But remember your task in hand and explain it to them got it?" I said

"Yes, we already understand." Akaza said. "Ok then after that i will inject your main bodies with the potion got it?" I asked.

Time skip to after Nari got along with rui's family and the twelve kizuki and when tomioka arrived****