Chapter 7

It was 3 hours before midnight. 'Rui should be arriving soon.' I suddenly heard a crash outside.

'Looks like he's already here.' I smiled.

I quickly dropped my smile and ran outside looking disheveled and having a "worried" look on my face. As i arrived outside i could see a shaking scared Zenitsu holding his niirichin blade, Inosuke and Nezuko tied up by Rui's web and Tanjiro and Kanao fighting Rui.

"Oh my!" I yelled catching everyone's attention.

"Nari! Come with me! Let's leave now. These filthy slayers didn't touch you or anything, right?"

"Rui, stop. They didn't hurt me. They are going to help us."

"They are tricking you sister! How dare you filths make my sister go against me!" Suddenly Rui was knocked out by Tomioka.

"Ara-ara, your brother sure is protective if you Nari-san." Shinobu and Tomioka appeared just in time.

"I apologise for the damage my brother did."

"Hm." Was all Tomioka had to say.

"It's ok. It must have been hard being separated from his sister."

"Wait, wait, wait, SISTER?! Your that demon's sister?! Aaaaah! Pleeeeaaase don't kill me!" Zenitsu interupted before i could even speak.

"Please be quiet. Your hurting my ears." I quickly covered my ears to protect it from his screaming. 'Gosh, he's annoying.'

"Ah! Zenitsu stop screaming! I'm so sorry for him miss." Tanjiro scolded Zenitsu and bowed apologising for him.

"Well, while it was nice talking to you guy we have something important to discuss. Kanao please bring them back inside. Nari, let's head to my office to speak about this."

"Mhm." Kanao just merely nodded.

"Ok, let's go."

Me, Shinobu, and Giyuu headed toward Shinobu's office. Giyuu was carrying my "brother". To be honest, i started to actually think of him and the others as family. Muzan being the overprotective dad he is.

'Let's get this over with quickly.'

When we arrived at Shinobu's office Tomioka put Rui down on one of the chairs in Shinobu's office.

"Nari, tomorrow me and Tomioka-san are going to have to report this incident to master. I hope you can convince your brother to help us defeat that man."

"I understand. Thank you for helping him calm down. I'm sure he can break out of that man's control. "

"Thank you for understanding. "

"No no, i should be the one thankful you guys understood and didn't kill my brother. Really, thank you."

"Alright then. Your niirichin blade is going to be arriving soon so i hope you can start training."

"Oh, ok, thanks for telling me. I better head to bed now. I'm getting kind of sleepy. Goodnight Shinobu-chan, Tomioka-san. I better get going now. Bye."

"Goodnight Nari-chan. "

"Hm."

I left Shinobu's office carrying my "brother" in my arms.

As soon as i arrived at my sleeping quarters, i opened the door and headed inside, i quickly closed the door.

"You can stop acting now brother. Good job beating them up tho."

Rui quickly sat up looking at me.

"Hmp. They were weak. I can't wait for the real final battle."

"Me too brother, me too."

"Wait, why do you keep calling me brother?" Rui was getting  happy.

"Can't i? I am adopting you as my brother. So no need to pretend to be siblings. Cause we already are."

"Thank you..." Rui got up and hugged me. Burying his face into my stomach.

"It's okay. Now let's sleep shall we?"

"Yes..."

I carried Rui to the bed and hugged him to sleep.

"Goodnight brother."

"...Goodnight sister."

*****
It has been some time. The next day Nari brought Rui with her carrying him in a box similar to Nezuko's. While discussing with the hashiras and master it was decided that Rui would not be allowed to eat humans nor kill them he could still drink human blood. Shinobu would buy Rui blood from a hospital so Rui won't go hungry.

Rui of course would time-to-time sneak out with Nari and kill a few people. Then sneak back in. Nari destroying the evidence.

Nari became close with the hashira and had already replaced their bodies with the copies she made. The hashiras began to trust Nari slowly and now were letting their guard down infront of her.

Rui feigns an act of not trusting them and is still rude to them but never attacks. Reason: Nari asked him to. So that it would look real. Rui doesn't trust them fully because they were once his enemy.

Now it was the train arc and Kyojoru had already beheaded the demon attacking the food vendor lady. You were in the train now. Waiting for Tanjiro and his squad.
*****

Taishe era secrets

}●•Rui likes you alot.
}●•Muzan had adopted you 8 years ago.
}●•Shinobu was a little moved to see that, Rui, instead of abandoning you, tracked you down and came to brung you with him even if they were stronger than him.
}●•Kanao was happy to see you "happy" seeing your brother again.
}●•The uppermoons(enmu, rui, Mihano(spider mom), sinahu(spider sister)) favor you and think of you as family.
}●•The hashiras care alot about your well being. Sanemi, Iguru, Mitsuri, Muichiro and Tengen treats you like a sister. Giyuu, Shinobu, Gyomei, treating you as a beloved and trusted friend. And being a big sister figure for Genya and the butterfly mansion girls(except for Shinobu).