Chaper 10

I looked at Zenitsu playing the instrument. 'Wow, the show didn't exaggerate when it complemented his skills.'

I walked upstairs to my room to sleep. 《Hey, Nari.》

《Yeah...?》

《After the arc can we hangout?》

《Of course! After all it will take a toll on them and causing them to stay in a bed for a long time.》

《Yay! Oh, you go to sleep. You need sleep as a human, so sleep.》

《Alright, thanks Daki.》

《No prob.》

《Wow, you're really getting good at slang.》

《Hey! Don't change the subject! Go to sleep! Hmp!》

《Alright, alright. Goodnight.》

《Nighty night, have a great sleep.》

I drifted to sleep not long after.

I woke up a sudden staring in a daze at my bedroom ceiling in the orphanage.

.

.

.

Wait.. ORPHANAGE?!

I turned to see a mirror reflecting my 10 year old self on my bed with messy hair.

'Huh.. crazy dream'

I got up to take a bath then change but was disrupted by the orphanage director banging on my room door. I stood up to open it.
Getting a slap to the face with an enraged director glaring at me. I clenched my fist but otherwise didn't do anything.
I was known for lashing out easily. Most would tell the me to get council in or therapy for my anger issues.

"What did you do this time?! Your lucky you got that scholarship to that fancy private school, so why are you acting up?! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THEIR RICH?! I DON'T  HAVE TIME TO...."

I ignore the yelling. I had gotten into a scuffle with a rich kid. I had clawed at them and ended up scratching their face. Leving it with catlike claw marks.

I have no trouble with attachment with people yet always smile at others, I know I should
atleast get connections with others for my future career. I had many friends and others would describe me as nice, emotional, empathetic, kind, generous.
Not many get to see me get mad.

I had no trouble fighting with my friends before coaxing them to forgive me blaming my anger issues.
If my friends ever die I wouldn't cry no,
I was the type to cry when getting angry and frustrated. It was good since I could come up as a victim.

Why did it have to be a dream?

Why?
Why?
Why?
Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?Why?

Why?

I wake up gasping for air as I calmed down. It was a dream. This is real. I felt my cheeks get wet, rubbing my face into my blanket.

I had this feeling that it was already too late. I had gotten attached to my new family. For the first time I was scared for their death. The feeling I felt when we 'defeated' Enmu was sadness.

I smile, I finally have those to love and care about. I was happy for myself.

Taisho era secrets
}●•Daki aswell as other demons are well aware that you tend to stay up late
}●•You often whine about how it should be easy to think rationally.
}●•You have and inkling feeling Daki is going to lose control and stop holding back when Nezuko attempts to burn her.
}●•Muzan is proud of you accomplishments the last few years.