Chapter 8

Felicity

I woke up next to a snoring Calum as I sighed and went downstairs to eat breakfast. The boys haven't woken up which is a good thing.

I grabbed some greek yogurt and strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mango and kiwi and sliced them up putting them in the bowl along with the yogurt and drizzling it with honey.

I brewed a cup of coffee, put honey and some almond milk and decided to eat outside, it was almost sunrise and when it came I watched in fasination.

"Hey." A soft voice called

I turned around and saw Calum with a bowl of cereal in his hand.
"Hey." I repeated

He sat down on a chair beside me as we ate our food in silence, it was a comfortable silence anyways.

"We're going to a photoshoot today." He said suddenly

"Oh, what time?" I asked

"In the after noon, someone will pick us up." He said and I nodded
I stood up and went and put my now empty bowl and mug in the dishwasher and just let it sit there.

I feel a little off today, what's wrong with me? Is it because of last night? With the trust thing? I shouldn't be built up on that silly matter.

I sighed and went to my room, stripping off my clothes and putting on a sports bra, some shorts and I grabbed a jacket and tied it on my waist.

I grab my phone, plugging my earphones and slipping it in my pocket and just playing a random song as I put on my shoes and go out for a walk.

-:-

I walked for atleast three hours just to kill time, I was now sitting on a bench and just staring at the people passing by.

I finally convinced myself to go home and once I did the boys stared at me like I was gone forever.

"Felicity, where have you been?" Calum asked

"Oh I took a walk." I said shrugging

"Well, someone's been calling you. I asked who he was and he said it was Joe." Ashton informed and my eyes widened gripping my phone tightly.

"Okay." I said storming to my room and dialling Joe's number.

He finally answered on the third ring and he greeted me with a laugh.

"Fucking hell Joe!" I groaned

"Hello to you, too." He remarked

"You don't need to remind me of what I need to accomplish, I told them already that I'll get it done." I growled

"Well your not doing a good job."
"I have my own ways. There's still ten months, I'll get it done by then." I said ending the call

Ten months and my contract with them will expire, it's almost crazy to think that we've known each other for quite a while now but a mission is a mission. I have to finish it, I don't back down.

I sighed as I threw my phone on my bed and went to take a hot shower. The water instantly relaxing me as I think of the possibilities of how this could end.

-:-

I finally finished and the boys shouted that I have an hour to get ready which is plenty enough for me.

I put on a black cami, slipping my skinny jeans on that have a rip in the knees, and put a blue leather jacket on since it was chilly. I put on my black ankle boots that had gold buckles and put on some gold accessories.