Chapter 7

-Felicity-

I was woken up by light knocks on my door.

I got up and swung the door open, revealing a stumbly Calum.

"What the hell Calum?" I said as he fell towards me and I catched him by instinct.

"Feliiicittyyy." He slurred

"Ugh."

I got him inside my room and sat him on my bed.

"Why are you drunk?" I said folding my arms.

"Becausee of you."

"What did I do to you?" I said rolling my eyes.

"You made me jelly."

"There's nothing to be jealous of."

"Really? Then what happened with you and Harry?" He asked laying down on my bed.

"Nothing okay?"

"Okay."

"I'll go get you some advils." I said as I went down searching for some advils.

Once I found them I went upstairs only to be met with a half naked Calum, there he was on my bed wearing only his black boxers. I mean seriouslt, he's drunk and out of his mind. 

"CALUM THOMAS HOOD!" I schreeched, almost dropping the water to the floor.

"FELICITY ANNE HIGGENDS!" He laughed 

"It's Higgens, you idiot." I giggled and walked over to where he was. Handing him the advil and making him drink it. 

He positioned himself on my queen sized bed and patted the spot next to him, I looked at him with a serious look and he chuckled. 

"You should get some sleep, It's not like I'll do anything."

"Well.. You're drunk." I pointed out 

"I'am, but I'm sober now. All you need to do is trust me."

I sighed and positioned myself on the spot next to him.

"See? Goodnight." He said after he got knocked out like a light bulb. 

"Goodnight."

Trust huh? That's such a big word coming from him.

********************

Wow, well haven't updated, in decades. probably will take long before I update again because nobody reads my books anyways so. byee