Chapter 1

-Felicity-

Today is the day, meeting the boys that I never knew would change my life. 

"Boys, this is Felicity, She'll be you're body guard from now on." Paul said, 

introducing me to four shocked boys. 

I'm sure you all know who I am now.. but your probably wondering how did I ever get a job like this? 

<< flashback <<

I was about to go to the kitchen to get food when I heared voices, so I quickly hid behind the wall. 

"What do you mean?" Paul said 

"I just can't, I have the 1D lads too. I can't be at two places at once."

"Okay. I'll figure something out." He said ending the call, and that's when I stepped in

"I maybe can help you with that." I say looking at my Uncle.

He was taken aback at first but the quickly replied, "What do you mean?" 

"I'll help you, it's the least I can do. and I'm already experienced, my dad trained me remember?" I said pleadingly 

"Felicity, are you sure about this? It's complicated." He said completely disagreeing

"How so?" I challenged, my eyebrows raised.

"Someone wants to kill them."

"Easy enough." 

"Felicity, I don't want you getting hurt." 

Ugh. why does this have to be so difficult?

"Uncle Paul, please! I can handle it! I'm an agent for a reason!" I argued but instantly 

covered up my mouth. 

Shit. I wasn't supposed to say that. oopppssiiiee

"Oh, you are?" Well, he seems calm. 

"Yes, now please Uncle Paul, I want to help you and it's the least I can do." I was begging now.

"Ugh, fine. You'll meet them on wednesday."

FINALLY! 

"Yes! Thanks Uncle!" I say wrapping him in a hug.

>> end of flashback >>

So, now I'm here meeting them and they were still shocked. 

I just got home from training so I have my outfit on, I just have on my black singlet, black shorts and black combat boots. My hair was up in a ponytail and I have my sunglasses on. I even have my duffel bag with me. 

"I'm leaving her here for a moment, you guys need to talk." Paul says walking out of the 

door. 

Ugh, Paul. 

Well then, I have alot of explaining to do. 

I take off my glasses and put them in my duffel bag.

"So, My name is Felicity Anne Higgens." I say looking at them all. 

"My name is Calum." said the one with curly black/brown hair, and quickly shook my hand. 

"Michael" the guy with black hair and blue streak said. 

"Luke." the blonde with the lip piercing said. 

And finally "Ashton." the guy with curly brown hair said.

"I have a lot of things to say to you guys." I said taking a seat on the couch.

"Shoot." Michael says

"Well first of all, someone wants to kill you -" I was cut off by them gasping 

"WHAT?!" 

"Yes, we still don't know who though, so I'm going to have to ask you guys alot of questions."

"Mhmkay, but what does this have to do with you?" Ashton asks 

"Well, that's another thing. The world can't know that I'm your body guard, it will start rumors. alot of them, and we don't want to damage you're reputation.."

"So? What are you trying to say?" Ashton pushed

"Stop cutting me off." I growl

Oops.

"Sorry." 

"Anyways, I have to- um, well someone has to pretend to date me."

Their eyes widened. 

"Yes, and we have to disscuss with your management, who will be picked. it's in about five minutes, Paul will come back to pick us up." I say shrugging.

They all nod and I quickly pull out my phone, and scroll through twitter. 

Well then, this is going to be a awkward five minutes of my life. 

I don't want to get to know them, well not know at least. 

****************

Yay! first chapter hoped you liked it! oh and if you comment I might just dedicate a chapter to you! :D thanks to NikkiBermids! I hoped you like it ! :D Anyways, feedback please ? I really want to know what you guys think about this book! byee !