.Chapter 6

-Luke-

As I get changed I went outside to go to the gym and do the usual. As I passed a park I couldn't help but see Felicity and another girl gripping her hair.

I stopped in my tracks as I watched Felicity as her eyes turned scarlet red, was that because of the sun light?

"YOU FUCKER!" She growled as she pushed the girl down.

The girl suddenly turned them around as they fight, as Felicity turns them around again I step in as I grab her by the waist and hold her in place.

-Felicity-

As I turn us around again I felt someone muscular grab me by the waist and hold me in place.

"You better get away and I swear I will kill you!" I spat at her as she ran away

I kicked the person behind me that ended up being Luke and my eyes returned to its normal Redish brown.

"Oh God, Luke. I'm so sorry."

"It's okay." He says standing up and sitting on the ground.

"What are you even doing here?"

"I was heading to the gym but I saw you and that girl."

"I wish you didn't stop me." I say sitting beside him.

He sighs "Why does you're eyes change colour? and what happened between you and her?" He asked as I sigh also.

I told him everything, now normally I wouldn't trust him but if I didn't tell him he would get suspicious and I don't want that.

"Woah, you're eyes are so cool I wish I could have them."

"It's not.." I sigh

"It is. but still, I feel so lucky that you trust me enough to tell me parts of your life."

"You should, because your the only one who knows." I said as I stood up.

I don't like telling people my story, what happened. My disease, they will end up pitying me and I don't like being weak, I don't need anyones help. I..

"Felicity?" Luke said as he grabbed my forearm spinning me around.

"What do you want?"

"Just so you know, I accept you for you are. and if you're thinking that I will end up hurting you or leave you alone I won't okay." He said as he gave me his dimpled smile and hugged me as I hugged back

"Thank you, Luke." I said my eyes turning into a light shade of green.

"Hey, your eyes changed color again." He pointed out

"I know."

***************************************************************************

After we went to the gym we got out and decided to walk home again.

"Hey wanna get some ice cream?" Luke asked

I nodded excitedly, I absolutely love ice cream I mean who doesnt.

"Im guessing you love ice cream."

He chuckles lightly.

"Of course I do." I smile running to the ice cream parlour.

"Bet you I'll get there first! Loser has to pay!" I say running ahead of him.

I stopped panting as I reach the Ice Cream parlour, Luke nowhere to be seen.

I gasp as someone spinned me around.

"You cheated!" Luke yelled as I laughed

"Did not!" I say as I stick my tongue out at him.

"Hey your eyes are still green."

"I know." I say as we both enter the parlour, him ordering since he lost.

We returned home with all of the boys there, my eyes returning to its normal shade.

"Ty!!" Niall said as he ran up to me hugging me.

"Missed me?" I laugh

"Of course we did!" Harry says as he pouted.

Harry.. Fuck. I just remembered what happened.

Harry smirked at me, probably thinking that I remembered.

"Why are you with Luke?" He asked catching everyone's attention.

"We - uh, we saw each other." I say slightly trembling.

"I see your eyes changed colour again." He whispered

And it was true, he has control of me. My eyes are now light blue, indicating that I'm nervous and Calum must've noticed.

"Stop it Harry." He says grabbing my forearm and pulling me to his side.

"What's your problem?" He snarled.

Calum just looked at him as he dragged me to the backyard.

"Calum, just what the fuck--"

"What happened between you and Harry?!" He asked with a sudden raise of his voice making me suck in a sharp breath.

I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.

"Tell me now." He growled, gripping my wrists tightly, my eye color changing to a grey.

Im absolutely terrified right now, of calum and of him knowing.

Harry makes me vunerable, even if I try so hard to be strong he can make me weak and tremble against him. He has this dark feeling to him and I know it's not like him but thats what he makes me feel.

Calum, hes.. He's too sweet, he has a great personality..

"FELICITY!!" He growled again, making me shiver.

"I-- we.."

"Tell me now!!" He growled again and with every word that came out his mouth I just became more terrified.

"Get off her." A voice said

"What's your damn problem Michael!" He said as his grip on my wrist only tightened making me flinch.

"Your hurting her." Michael said calmly.

"What's wrong with you Calum?" I asked

"What's wrong with me? shouldn't I be asking that to you"

"n-nothing's wrong with me."

"Get off her." Michael repeated.

Calum released his grip as I slapped him, "Stop toying with me. I'm not your toy, leave me alone." I said running off into the house and up my room.

Why is this happening to me? Im so confused. But I have to finish this. Just for a year, if I do it sooner it will end sooner.

*****************