45

Jungkook's pregnancy brought a wave of happiness in the couple's lives and also in their relationship. Since the day Taehyung disclosed everything to his husband, he felt lightheaded. Now there was no secret between them and currently they were preparing to welcome their two little munchkins. Yeah two, Jungkook was carrying twins. 

During the mid of Jungkook's first trimester, the couple went for his ultrasound and got know that they would be having two bundles of joy at once. Also, they got to listen the heartbeats of their babies. That moment was pretty emotional for the would be parents.

That day they held each other tightly, tears of happiness streamed down their faces. Taehyung cried in Jungkook's arms when his ears caught the sound of those two tiny heartbeats. It evoked a sudden urge to protect their babies, to support them and to become a great father to them. Jungkook was no different from Taehyung. That day he reaslised, he was going through a major transformation. From being a baby himself to be a mother, a responsible mother. Both of them smiled at the thoughts they had at that moment.

But, the smile on their faces didn't last longer when the doctor talked about the complications in Jungkook's pregnancy. As per him, Jungkook had developed a condition called preeclampsia. It's a serious condition that affects some pregnant people and causes high blood pressure. Jungkook's blood pressure could rise to dangerous levels, putting both him and the babies at risk.

The doctor explained that preeclampsia could lead to complications like reduced blood flow to the babies, organ damage, and even seizures. Jungkook was put on medication and closely monitored to keep his blood pressure under control. With this, his pregnancy became more challenging. He needed to rest more and avoid certain activities to reduce the risk of complications. 

Jungkook had regular check-ups with the doctor to monitor his condition and the babies' well-being. The medical team kept a close eye on his blood pressure and ran tests to ensure both he and the babies were safe. The severe complication of preeclampsia added tension and worry to the couple's pregnancy journey. Jungkook and Taehyung  took all necessary precautions to protect their babies' health and leaned on each other for strength and comfort.

They were also grateful that God had blessed them with two loving and caring mothers, who left everything behind and shifted to their home for the time being. Even though everyone asked Taehyung and Jungkook to shift back to Kim's mansion but both of them were adamant to welcome their babies in their home only, where they started their own married life.

Jungkook was advised to have complete bed rest with zero stress. It meant he wouldn't be going to office. So during his fourth month of pregnancy, Jungkook proposed Taehyung the idea to merge both companies. Taehyung was completely reluctant to this idea as this was Jungkook's company also if not Jungkook it should belong to Jimin, not him. But Jimin already said he had no interest in business, he was happy with his teaching career so Taehyung was left with no other option and  after discussing everything with the elders of the family, the merger of the two companies took place.

Taehyung's work load increased due to merger but he was managing everything smoothly. He spent proper time with Jungkook in the morning and always tried to return home early to spend some more time with his husband and their babies.

Apart from all this, he clearly remembered the instructions Dr lee gave him when Jungkook's pregnancy was diagnosed. Jungkook too didn't leave single chance to let his husband forget the instructions, as his mood swings were always there to take a toll on Taehyung.

Jungkook's first trimester went smoothly. By God's grace he didn't have any morning sickness. He only developed his dislike towards certain dishes and nothing else. Taehyung was at cloud nine  when Jungkook's first trimester got over but his fate didn't let his happiness stay for longer as gradually he started witnessing changes in Jungkook's behavior.