44

"What did you see hubby?" Jungkook asked in terror filled voice. He was getting an eerie feeling regarding something that had happened six years ago.

"B-aby, do you remember Choe Seul-ho?" Instead of replying, Taehyung asked in barely audible tone. The name after so many years did something to Jungkook. It refreshed the beautiful yet painful memories of the boy.

"W-hy all of a sudden?" Jungkook asked while tightening his hold on Taehyung's hands. For the first time both of them were discussing this topic as Taehyung was not there with Jungkook to ever talk about this person.

"Y-ou know what happened with him?" Taehyung carefully asked, trying not to give any sort of shock to his husband but he relieved seeing Jungkook nodding his head slightly.

"How can I forget him hubby, he was such an innocent and pure boy who loved nothing but helping others. Everyone loved him, admired him. Do you remember when we first saw him, he was helping an old lady to cross the road. Again on the same day we saw him buying chocolates to some poor kids. It was surprising for both of us when we came to know that he studied in our school and was a junior" Jungkook said excitedly, forgetting what would follow next but soon his excitement died down when he thought of his next words.

"But that bastard never liked him. I don't know what wrong Seul-ho did to Lim Seong-ae, that he always bullied him in the school. It was good that we found and saved him from that fvcker. But that Seong-ae never let him be in peace. That shithead man didn't let him stay in peace until he died." Jungkook said in a crack voice, tears started to brim up in eyes.

"You tell me hubby, how could that fvcker kill such an innocent soul. That bastard just couldn't stand a poor boy getting all the attention and appreciation. How can someone be this heartless, that they don't even think twice before taking someone's life. Seul-ho did nothing wrong but he killed him hubby and we couldn't save him, we failed him hubby we failed him." Jungkook couldn't control himself and burst out crying on Taehyung's shoulder.

Choe Seul-ho, Taehyung and Jungkook's junior was an intelligent and bright student. He was an orphan, living on his own but had a very helping nature. The school where they studied never let Seul-ho feel low but Lim Seong-ae, his classmate never liked it. He hated Seul-ho. Whenever he got chance, he troubled and bullied him, beat him. But being a sweet guy, Seul-ho never complained to any one regarding this.

One day Taehyung saw Seong-ae troubling Seul-ho, so he saved him and warned Seong-ae to never bother him otherwise it wouldn't end good for him. Afterwards, Taehyung introduced Seul-ho to Jungkook and soon they became good friends. He was a very loving boy who wanted to become a doctor in future so that he could help poor people. He was so bright and intelligent that Taekook were sure that one day he would surely fulfill his dream .

From the day Taehyung saved Seul-ho, Lim Seong-ae never bothered him. Things were changing for good for him but one black day a horrifying news came that Seul-ho committed suicide. No body knew the reason behind this that made him take such a drastic step. But few years later, it was revealed that it was not suicide rather, it was a murder, Lim Seong-ae brutally killed him.

"I am grateful to that anonymous witness who gave his testimony and send that fvctard to rot in jail otherwise I would have killed that bastard with my own hands. You know hubby I got to know about his demise after eight months, when I resumed my classes. It still hurts that I couldn't save him. That boy didn't deserve this hubby." Jungkook was shedding tears of grief while hugging his husband.

"Do you know who's that anonymous eye witness" Taehyung asked in low voice.

"How can I know hub-" Jungkook detached from his husband but froze when he saw Taehyung's face.