35

*******************************

I can't believe this story is about to complete 10K reads. I am grateful to everyone who have showered their love to my not so good writing. Thank you everyone who have voted on the chapters, commented on them and thank you to those too who simply read the book silently. Thank you everyone for every effort you made towards this book. Thankyou.

*******************************

"What did you just call me"

Jungkook turned around only to find his Jimin hyung staring at him with wide teary eyes while panting a little. It seemed like he was not there when Jungkook was looking for him and he ran all the way to the hall when those two words reached his ears.

"Mochi Hyung" Jungkook said softly while looking lovingly into his hyung's eyes.

"Say it again kookie" Jimin muttered, taking slow steps towards his baby brother.

"Mochi Hyung" Jungkook too replied inaudibly and ran towards his hyung who was few feets away from him with his arms wide opened to engulf his little baby in his embrace. The two brothers held each other tightly while shedding tears of joy. Jungkook got silent the moment his hyung wrapped his arms around his back. He sobbed quietly while Jimin caressed his back in soothing manner.

The other four persons present there were fondly witnessing the reunion of two long lost brothers. The Jeon couple had teary but content eyes while Yoongi was happy for the love of his life and Jungkook too. Taehyung was standing a bit far from them and was looking at the two hugging males with a wide smile plastered on his face. He somehow felt proud of his husband who acted so differently from his usual self and accepted his mistake without a single argument.

"I missed you hyung, I missed you. I am sorry for hurting you, I am sorry for not understanding you. I am sorry for not calling you mochi hyung for so long. I am sorry for my every mistake. I am-

"Koookiee..It's okay baby. It's completely okay. There is nothing to say sorry about. So just relax. Okay." Jimin spoke softly, still caressing Jungkook's back, trying to console the baby crying in his embrace. The duo remained in that position for a good moment of their lives and after that they detached.

"I am sorry mochi hyung. I am-"

"Kookie..." Jimin took Jungkook's name sternly as a warning for the other to shut his mouth.

"We ain't going to talk about what happened in the past. I got my baby back, that only matters to me. Got it?" Jimin asked and Jungkook nodded his head in response. His face was all red with a runny nose. Jimin chuckled softly seeing his baby's messy condition. He wiped Jungkook's wet cheeks and eyes with his t-shirt's sleeves while Jungkook deliberately wiped his nose over it making it all dirty.

"eewww..you are still the same." Jimin said with his fake disgusting look.

"Yeah... I am still the same and you are my old mochi hyung who used to clear my runny nose." Jungkook replied with an obvious tone.

"But you are a grown up now." Jimin retorted.

"Who said?"

"Look at yourself you muscle pig" Jimin replied while pinching Jungkook's cute chubby cheeks with his both hands.

"But just now you said I am still the same. Aargghhh..don't confuse me hyung."

"You know what.. Just leave it. Come, everyone is waiting for us." Jimin said with a done face and pulled Jungkook towards the couch but stopped midway when he saw Taehyung. Jungkook understood this and made his way towards his parents and soon to be brother in law, leaving behind a grateful elder brother who was finding ways to thank that special person who brought his baby back.