43

One shocking truth and everything changed between the two love birds. In their once happy home, now sadness could be felt everywhere. No one could say that two persons who loved each other dearly, were living in this house. The atmosphere in their home had now turned gloomy and heavy. No charm or love was found anywhere.

After the day when Jungkook woke up from his deep slumber, he started to ignore Taehyung. Jungkook seemed distant from his husband. He was behaving as if Taehyung didn't even exist for him. The warmth and affection they used to share were gone and was replaced by a cold feeling.

Taehyung's world collapsed with the blink of an eye. Jungkook became silent and was not reacting to anything. Taehyung's cries, his screams, his pleas, nothing was reaching Jungkook's ears. He silently went to the dark world from where he came back with so much difficulties.

It had been four days since that party night and Jungkook was back to his old closed self. The same darkness covered his eyes and his face turned blank just like they used to be. Although he and Taehyung were living under the same roof but it seemed like they both were living like strangers.

Jungkook stopped going to his company. No calls, no meetings, no projects. He didn't care for anything. All he did was sitting on their bed, staring into nothing, busy thinking about something. Everyday, Taehyung brought his food in their room only and feed him but Jungkook didn't glance at him, not even for once. Taehyung tried to explain his part but every time Jungkook stopped him to utter even a word.

Jungkook was angry, hurt and was feeling deceived, just like he felt six years ago. Whatever intentions Taehyung had but Jungkook had the right to be informed. He had the right to decide what he had to do with his life but what Taehyung did was not acceptable. Taehyung didn't trust him at all and suffered everything alone. It is said that if you love somebody then it is necessary to show your trust on them but Taehyung didn't trust Jungkook at the very first place that's why he left him without even sharing a word with him .

Jungkook was angry but he was angry on himself more than he was on Taehyung. His mind just couldn't take any more. He couldn't take all this anymore. The last six years he believed that Taehyung betrayed him, played with his feelings and left him for dying. But all these beliefs turned into a lie all of sudden. As per Jungkook he was living a lie till now.

He recalled the times when he cursed Taehyung, accused him of deceiving him, he even slapped him and also went to meet other guy for marriage. It didn't matter that the guy turned out to be Taehyung only but Jungkook had expected someone else. That meant he cheated on Taehyung.

He recalled the days when his enraged eyes used to meet with Taehyung's pleading one, requesting him to believe on him but Jungkook did not. In fact, he disrespected Taehyung, he ignored him, he hurt him. Taehyung was always there to shower Jungkook with his love but instead of getting love in return, Taehyung got Jungkook's hatred.

The man who sacrificed his love, his happiness, his comfort, his family just to save Jungkook's life didn't deserve to be treated this badly. Jungkook was in guilt and remorse. He just couldn't bring himself to look into Taehyung's eyes. This guilt was eating him from inside. The feeling of remorse and regret was way more than the anger he felt for Taehyung.

He was sorry, he wanted to apologize but didn't know how to do it. Last four days were like burning hell for him. He saw his man crying beside him but Jungkook's body refused to turn towards him and hold him in his arms. Jungkook was ashamed of himself for not trusting on Taehyung's love, not waiting for him, for accusing him for the crime he never committed.

His mind was a mess. For the last four days, he was subtly observing Taehyung. His cracked voice was stabbing Jungkook's heart continuously. Whenever he heard Taehyung pleading to talk to him, Jungkook wanted to run to his arms, shower him with numerous kisses and ask for sorry. But Jungkook was not strong enough to even forgive himself this easily, so how could he ask other to forgive him.