Thunderstorms (Fluff)

Third person POV:

Miku was enjoying her time with Rin, they had recently started dating and Miku felt so much happiness and contentment. Rin never failed to make Miku's day better, and it was a pleasure to have Rin around.

Rin was sitting on Miku's lap while playing a game and listening to music with a pair of headphones. Miku hugged Rin from behind, feeling Rin's warmth, not wanting to let go.

It has been raining for the past 20 minutes and neither of them thought much of it. Well, at least until it started  thundering.

Miku's POV:

As soon as the sound of thunder was audible, I could feel Rin tense up, was she scared of thunder? Or did it just startle her? I watch Rin take off her headphones and reposition herself to face me. Her voice is a little shaky as she asks: "was that thunder..?

As I nod, she seems to grow more anxious and scared. "Don't worry, the storm is supposed to end soon." I want to make sure that she isn't scared, but how should I comfort her?

After about a minute or two I decide maybe physical affection is best, she's always loved physical affection, so maybe that's the way to go.

I grab a nearby blanket and wrap them up in it. I place a pillow on the couch then move close to Rin, hopefully this is somewhat comforting.

I see tears in Rin's eyes, is this not enough? What else should i do?

Rin's POV:

Despite being wrapped up and comfortable on the couch, the idea of thunder still scares me. I've always seen as a fear I would grow out of, but I haven't yet, is that a bad thing? That j haven't grown out of fearing thunder?

"Thank you Miku, thanks for trying to comfort me...I really appreciate it." I want Miku to know that I really do appreciate her effort, but I still can't help but cry, am I just childish? Is it okay for me to be safe of thunder at 14 years old?

Miku looks taken aback, but then leans over and wipes my tears and hugs me, she's doing her best to comfort me.

Third person POV:

Rin continues to use Miku for comfort and cry, not sure if she should be crying about thunder at her age. And Miku understanding Rin's fear and providing comfort. They cuddle for a while, Rin staring to feel better since the storm passed. Rin and Miku are about to kiss, but then Len bursts through the door, claiming that Miku and Rin need to move off the couch or a banana monster is going to get them. (He pretty much just wants the couch to himself).

I don't like how this turned out :/ I could've done much better but I just wrote the first thing that came into my mind, there wasn't much thought out into it. But I already wrote it and spent a hour doing so (writing and spacing out) I won't delete it