Don't trust candy 🤭🤭

This oneshot was requested (sorry if this isn't how you wanted it to be) this was meant to be silly, don't take it seriously 👽

Rin's POV:

10:30 PM.

I was in the kitchen-- I have to have my before-bed snack. Its usually just a orange, but I think I'll steal some of len's candy. I walked over to the cabinet, I opened it and grabbed the bag of candy. He thinks I don't know that he hides it here. I walk to my room and sit down on my bed. I'm not going to eat this whole thing but I will eat some and this is better because it's not even my candy.

I was looking through the candy, seeing what my options are. I see a wrapper that I don't recognize-- what is this? The wrapper was just green with the word "candy" across it. This doesn't seem like normal candy, it might not even be candy.

You gotta take risks in life though. I shrug and unwrap the "candy" and look at it for a second. It looks pretty normal. It just looks like chocolate. If I die while eating this then Miku and Len can fight over who gets my stuff.

I bite into it-- it tastes normal. It tastes just like normal chocolate. I eat the rest, this night be the dumbest decision I have ever made. But oh well, at least it was good. I look through the bag again, the rest of this candy I can recognize. I grab a small handful and I eat the candy. Once I'm done with that, I put the candy away and lay in bed and i slowly fall asleep...

7:35 Am.

"Rin! Rin wake up!" I heard someone say, I was still half asleep and someone was shaking me. "Hmm....no...it's not a school day..I can sleep all i want...." i mumble and roll over in my bed. "But Rin, you have well...you don't look 100% you...? You have a uh.. something extra." I heard the voice speak again. I recognize the voice, it's Miku. "Miku just let me sleep..." I say and push her hand away. We much as I love her, I'm the type of person to sleep in. A lot. And somehow, she can wake up at the crack of dawn and be really productive even without caffeine. I don't know how she does it.

"But Rin! You have ears-- Animal ears!" She says a little quieter but loud enough is that I can hear. My eyes widen and I immediately sit up in bed. What is she talking about...? "What. Miku istg if your pulling a stupid prank-" I start to talk but she interrupts me. "it's not a prank. You have animal ears. I think it's cat ears." She says.

"But how? HOW DOES THIS EVEN HAPPEN?!" I sound confused as I say this. I spoke a little louder than I wanted to, I practically just yelled. "I don't know..but um.." Miku's voice trails off..she goes silent. "What? What is it Miku?" I ask.

"Can I pet them? Your cat ears. They look really soft." She asks and seems a little embarrassed. "Sure..I guess you can." I say. I look away and blush a little. Miku reaches her hand out and pets the fluffy cat ears. "Rin, do you have any idea how this happened? Anything weird at all?" She asked. Do I REALLY wanna tell her that I ate a mystery candy that could've been anything but candy? No. No I don't want to tell her that. Should I? Yes. I probably should tell her.

"I uh..yea..I um. I took len's bag of candy and there was a candy I didn't recognize.." i say with some embarrassment. It sounds so stupid saying it out loud and admitting it. "Rin. What did it look like? The wrapper and the 'candy'" she asked, her voice more serious.

"It was just a ordinary candy wrapper and it looked and tasted like chocolate.." I say. I can't make i contact with her. I feel kind of ashamed.

"Rin, I love you, but sometimes you do stupid things. You said it was len's candy? Let's go talk to Len." She said while laughing a bit. "STOP LAUGHING AT ME!" I yelled and got up to follow her. That's when I realized i also had a tail. I looked at the tail in shock and sighed.

I followed miku to len's room. I burst through the door without hesitation and see Len sitting on the bed. "LEN." I say to get his attention. "RIN. what's going on?" Len says and just looks confused.

"YOU DID THIS. THE MYSTERY CANDY WAS IN YOUR CANDY BAG. MYSTERIOUS CANDY DOESN'T JUST APPEARS IN CANDY BAG UNLESS THE BAG IS ALSO A MYSTERY." I yell, he has some explaining to do.

"Huh? I don't know what your talking about. Maybe you shouldn't eat mysterious candy." He says as if this was any ordinary day. "Also are those cat ears fake?" He adds.

"NO. NO THEY ARE NOT FAKE. QNF I KNOW THAT MY CHOICE WAS STUPID. JUST TELL ME HOW TO FIX IT." I shout.

"I don't know how to fix it lol your on your own" he says and laughs. "HELP ME OR ISTG I'LL THROW AWAY ALL OF YOUR BANANAS." I say-- sometimes threats are the answer.

"NO. NOT MY BANANAS. I'LL LOOK FOR A SOLUTION JUST DONT DO IT." Len says as he is now scared of what may happen to his stupid fruits that are worse than oranges. Oranges are way better.

"Hear me out, maybe, just maybe, you eat more mysterious candy and the effect will cancel out...?" He says while sounding unsure. "Len, I'm not eating more of it. I'd rather kiss Miku." I say confidently. "But you guys are already dating--" Len says but I interrupt. "That's the point. I'd rather kiss my girlfriend than eat more suspicious candy. Now find a way to fix this." I say.

"I. Can't. Fix. It. Get you girlfriend to find a way to fix it." Len says. He better find a way to fix this. "find. A. Way." I say demandingly. "No." He says.

"THAT'S IT. I'M GONNA THROW AWAY YOUR BANANAS." I say as I run to the kitchen. He gets up and chases after me.

"RIN!! DONT YOU DARE!! I'LL KILL YOU UNTIL YOU DIE!!"

And Len never saw his bananas again.