More Headcannons ⁉️

★Miku likes to cook and bake for Rin. Anything Rin wants, Miku will make.

★rin likes to ride the "big and scary" rides at amusement parks. She will willingly get on a ride that goes upside down. Miku just goes with her because she doesn't want to be alone.

★Every Saturday they have a movie night, Miku always buys a bunch of candy for Rin and they cuddle on the couch and watch movies. Rin doesn't really sleep that night because of all the sugar but Miku just thinks it's cute.

★Rin and Miku often go to the arcade. Miku spends her tokens on games that she can get tickets from, and Rin always tries the claw machines. She really wants to win something for Miku even if the game is rigged (for some reason I think I spelled that wrong but maybe I'm just going crazy)

★at first, they tried to keep their relationship a secret but Len found out and wouldn't shut up about it.

★Rin spends more time in miku's room than her own. She likes to hang out with Miku all day, they usually just cuddle. Also Miku's bed is comfy.

★Rin has a secret Miku plushie. She hides it in her closet and  cuddles it when she has nightmares. Miku knows about the plushies and thinks the idea is cute,  but Rin doesn't know that.

★their relationship is more casual, nothing too crazy.

★they've been dating for 7 months