ONE MORE A/N BEFORE I WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Hello everyone!

First of all, I have to say thank you for over 4000 reads on this book! I am truly grateful for all of this engagement and fame from you and i know you've been waiting for an update for a while, so sorry to keep you waiting.

Second, the reason why i've been taking a hiatus from wattpad is because ive been feeling so burnt out from writing stories with this huge burden on my back to please all of you. I've been racking by brain for ideas, so heres my third big news:

WE'RE STARTING A CONTEST ON HOW TO END THIS BOOK!

So as you can tell, there are 3 endings ive made (the 4th one im not writing for now, but i can if it wins the contest!) and i will continue only ONE of the endings that we will choose. I will come back in a few weeks or so to see the results.

Go and reread the endings i made so you can choose, but heres what they are in a nutshell:

Ending 1: the content ending. Jonah dies but is basically sent to heaven where his friends wait for him; but is it really what it seems? (comment with 🃏)
Ending 2: M.A.D. ending. Jonah dies but he suffers with Alt!Adam and is faced to haunt him for eternity. He admitted his love to him, but is this true love, or just another lie to gaslight and play with him like a puppet? (Comment with ⛈)
Ending 3: Revenge ending. Jonah takes revenge on Adam and kills himself in the process of protecting Sarah and killing adam. But did adam really die? (comment with 👁)

Ending 4: Neverending ending. Adam and Jonah keep fighting over and over, just like what happened in vol. 2. They find out that they were just stuck in a loop all along and it didn't matter, and they try to break the cycle. (comment with 💥)

i will count up everyone's votes and when i come back i will announce the winner and private all other endings (i will add them in a separate book if you wanna read them again)

good luck!!!