- 12- His Hero

PREVIOUSLY ON: THE PAIN WE SHARE

THE USJ:

Suddenly Itami had a sinking, sickening feeling. Something bad was going to happen. Really bad.

"Aizawa we need to-"

Her call was cut short when a black mist started appearing before her. She quickly jumped back when a number of ragged-looking people emerged.

This was bad.

The villains have made it into U.A.

UP NEXT:

HIS HERO

YUUEI HIGH: USJ INSTITUTION; 9:36 AM

"Woah! Has training already started?" Kirishima said excitedly, the other students didn't know of the seriousness of the situation.

"Those are real villains. Kirishima get back!" Itami shouted.

As the villains emerged, Aizawa got ready, putting on his goggles and tightly holding onto his capture tape. Itami wanted to help him but knew she had to help her classmates first.

"13, protect the kids!" Aizawa said for jumping in and started defeating the villains in a rush.

13, jumping into action immediately, tried to use her quirk to suck in the black mist, which however backfired, her black holes started swallowing up her rather than the villain.

"You little golden eggs...my mission is to scatter you!" He mist villain said.

The two idiots, Bakugou and Kirishima jumped into action, attacking the mist, but it was futile, his quirk was teleportation for god's sake. How can they hurt someone who doesn't have a really fucking body? The last thing Itami knew, she jumped in after Bakugou and Kirishima, and everything went black.

When she opened her eyes, Itami realized she was in a burning building, Bakugou and Kirishima were lying on the ground. She started to panic.

She shook their shoulders. Kirishima started waking up.