VII. 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴

𝐕𝐈𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄

I struggled in the restraints that chained me to the others. Cole was on my left, with Nya on my right. We were tied with vengestone, clamped in a circle with no escape. The Sons of Garmadon members partied and celebrated around us. They'd finally caught their prey.

I glared daggers at Ultra Violet, who held Baby Wu in her arms.

Cole seemed to be doing the same thing. I watched as his eyes followed the kid's every move. To say he was paranoid would be an understatement. "If you harm one hair on his head--"

Killow slammed down in front of us with all of his mighty weight. I flinched as his snarling features displayed themselves to me. "You'll what? Where is he?" He? "Where's the Green Ninja?"

"Frolicking in a forest with his evil girlfriend," I answered sweetly, trying to cover my fear with confidence.

Killow turns a keen eye on me, and I resist the urge to swallow. "I don't appreciate your sarcasm," he stomped forwards to train his glowering gaze on my little figure, "Tell me where the Green Ninja is, and perhaps I'll show you mercy." His fingers clenched into fists.

Cole barked a laugh, "Like we'll ever tell you!"

"Uh, Cole, Via," Jay laughed nervously from the other side of the circle, "You don't argue with a man whose navel is that close."

"Mister E found them," a biker announced from the right. All heads turned to him as Killow grinned in satisfaction.

Killow left us to our devices (you know, whatever our devices may be while we're chained up in the center of the deck) and climbed up onto the bridge.

"I hate this," I frowned, struggling against my restraints. Usually, I'd ask Oneria what to do next or for a hint, but the vengestone cancels out all elemental powers. My connection with her is temporarily severed. So basically, I'm without my all-knowing mystical bestie.

Nya tried her hardest to pull herself out of the bundle but to no avail. "Me too," she huffed a piece of her hair out of her eyes, "My nose itches, and I can't use my hands to itch it!"

"Wanna use my shoulder?" Kai suggested, quirking up his arm so his sister could reach it. Nya bends down to itch her nose on her brother's bicep, relieving her of her torture.

"Thanks, Kai."

"You know, I'd probably say that was weird," Cole chuckled, "but at this point, it's more normal than normal."

"Set a course for the Quiet One!" Killow announced from the deck, gaining our attention.

"You don't have to call her that," Nya narrowed her eyes at the burly biker, "We know it's Harumi." The bikers around us snickered. A suspicious feeling aroused in me.