Miguel O'hara^

1044 words.
Summary- reward for Miguel's hard work
Kissing, massage, grinding, moaning, stuff like that

You were laying in bed in your home In New York watching tv when the air shifted around you. A colorful portal opened up in front of you and you knew it was your beloved husband coming home from patrol. He's been working extra hard cleaning up after some "anomaly" he's been trying to track? He hasn't told you a whole lot of detail because he has a thing about separating life from work.

I sat up and see him walk through. He turns off his mask and gives me a quick kiss. "Hey mi reina" (my queen), he said between a series of pecs. He's been spending more time working and everything that has been going on lately, he's been coming home more tired and disheveled looking, even though he tries to hide it with happier expressions I can tell he's lying. I want to help take it all away, even just for a little while. "Hiiii baby! How was your day?" I said as he got undressed. Ever since he started that spider organization thing I noticed he really bulked up. I mean he's huge, in more places than one. And I'm not complaining, he is hot. He's removing his suit and I look over intently at his muscled back and see the bruises he's accumulated over the week from battle, it looks painful. "It's work, you love it and hate it at the same time and everyone's annoying the hell out of you." He says with a drawn out sigh. "Yk what?- baby come here." He walks over in his tight fitting briefs and sits down close to you, the bed sinking down with him.

No one's POV

"You look stressed, let me give you a massage." his face softened. "You would do that for me?" You gestured for him to lay down and he gladly did. You went into the bathroom to get your oils and got to work. As soon as the cold oil touched his back he let out a small groan from his lips. You spread the oil around with your hands, slowly going over every muscle, scratch, cut, and bruise. You began to softly massage his tense shoulders earning a wince and moan from your overworked husband. "Mmhhh mi reina. You treat me so well." He said breathy, feeling pure relaxation for the first time in ages. You continue your actions, making your way down his back and down to the small of it. He holds back his moans by biting his bottom lip, trying desperately not to get too carried away. You press a little too hard on a bruise on his lower back, causing him to wince in pain. You jump back a little, scared of hurting him. "I'm sorry baby I didn't know it would hurt like that." You say worryingly. "It's fine- just keep going." You continue for a while and you must have relieved a bit of tension because a loud growl escaped his lips.

A small pool began to form between your legs. You loved hearing the resistant noises he would make during your 'time' together and this, though not a sexual situation, was no different. You wanted to hear more from him. You continued working on that area and his moans become louder and you wetter. You stop and move down to his legs, massaging his thighs, then his calves on by one, and back up again. He's a groaning mess under you as you release every ache and kink on his body. "Turn around baby." You say seductively. He turns around, now laying on his back. You can see his subtle excitement in his face and... lower. You flash a smirk looking over him with intense eyes. You grab more oil and spread it around his upper half, taking your time to go over his toned abs, big chest, and arm muscles. His breath hitches in anticipation. You climb on top of him and rub on him some more, slowly beginning to grind on his growing hard on. "Baby." He groans, slightly bucking his hips upwards on you. You let out a chuckle and lower your face towards his.

Your pov

"You like that?" I said, my lips brushing against his. I made sure to look into his deep maroon eyes as his pupils dilated. I could tell that he wanted me as much as I did him. He keeps glancing down at my lips and I try to teasingly back away but he had other plans. He locked his right hand into my hair and lightly pulled me in, crashing his lips onto mine, a moan escaping my lips. I relaxed myself and leaned further into the kiss and going along with the rhythm. Soon I can feel his warm tongue swipe against my bottom lip. I parted my lips giving him permission to explore my mouth as I do the same to his. Our tongues danced together, us moaning into each other. He used his free hand to caress my face and slid it down my neck to my chest. I gasped in surprise as he cupped my boob in his hand. As the kiss got deeper, my hips started to move once again on him. He let out a deep growl, separating our lips and attached them to my neck. He planted long, wet, sloppy kisses along my jawline and collar bone making me let out a high pitched moan. Soon both of our moans filled the room and his hand trailed from my boob down to my ass and gripped it hard, helping me move against his solid dick. He moved his lips to mine again and we sloppily made out, both now covered in oil.

After a while we both stopped to catch some air and to cool down a bit. I looked at him in this state and couldn't help but laugh to myself. "What?" I shook my head nothing. "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too mi reina."

First story down! Srry if it wasn't all that, i tried.😅 Comment what y'all think and if I made any mistakes!

Hope you liked it tho loll. 😭 Love y'all!! Byeee❤️❤️