Miles Morales pt.2*

IM SORRY YALL I WAS ON VACATION😭😭 pt. 2 down below of our favorite deer coded boy 🫦 love y'all!

1755 Words
Summary-  make up for lost time with a movie night
Kissing, sucking, fucking, cussing, hickeys, male whimpering (for the ladies who like that sub shit) ect.

Miles looks at you, his eyes deepened with desire, and kisses you. You knew what was up. You deepen the kiss almost immediately and wrap your hands around his neck, tangling your fingers in his tight curls. You give a light tug and he lets out a moan. "Fuck..." he whispers. He grabs your legs and wraps them around his waist and starts grinding slightly on you. You feel him growing against you and you smirk into the kiss and swipe your tongue against his lips. He parts them, allowing you to stick yours in. He takes control and you follow his lead. He caresses your hips and holds them steady while he gently pushed himself up against you. You pull away and look at him. He looks back at you disappointed and you laugh. "What? You trynna fuck on the living room floor?" You say "Oh yeah" he gets up. He gives you his hand to grab and you do. You know he wants you at this point, so you decide to tease him a bit. You slowly walk up the stairs and switch your hips in his face. You hear him chuckle behind you while he palms your ass. You let out a small gasp on the last step and he chuckles again. Making it to the bedroom door, you open it and stand by the foot of the bed. "What?" "Just sit down." You say seductively. He gets giddy and sits down. You climb on top of him and sit on his dick. He bites his bottom lip as you push him down on the bed. You push your hips into his and moan "it's been so long since we did this." You say still grinding. "Y-yeah.. mmh." You lean down and tongue kiss him while bringing your hands to his chest.

He takes your ass in his hands and guides you on top of him, silently grunting into your mouth. You bit his bottom lip and pulled on it looking into his low eyes. Keeping your eyes locked, you let go and slowly give him a sloppy kiss and repeat. He grabs you harder, this time digging his nails into you, causing you to screw your eyes shut and let out a breathy moan. You look back at him and lick a long stripe from his collar bone to his ear and nibble on it slightly. You start kissing along his neck, desperately trying to find his spot but not leave hickeys. When you do you hear little whimpers coming from him and he pulls your body closer. You smirk against his neck and kept going. "Huuuhh!" he lets out. You are satisfied with his reaction so you force stop. You get off the bed and he sits up. Your eyes lock once again, him watching you intently as you bend to your knees in front of him. He jumps up, pulls down his pants revealing his big hard on, and sits back down. He always watched with content as you gawked at his dick like a kid seeing a giant lollipop.

(Cmon there's no way you can tell me the bite just made them taller and buffer? Mandem got some inches on him. 🫦All of them do. Ntm tho)

You happily grabbed him in your hands looked it in the face, precum oozing out of him. You lick it off of his tip and his breath hitches. You start at his balls, giving them a squeeze while puppy licking his base. Then you work your way up back to his tip, making sure to moan on it. "Fuuck! Like that." His moans encouraged you. You take him in your mouth slowly, moaning and sending vibrations to him. You push him as far as you can and stay there, taking your tongue and whirling it on the spot it's at. His hands move to your hair/head (for my bald girlies 👩🏽‍🦲) and grabbed it, letting out a sigh a letting his eyes flutter closed. You finally start to bob your head up and down and he assist you, occasionally pushing you down and keeping you there when it felt too good. His grunts flooded the room, fueling your behavior even further. You grabbed him at the base and stroked him in unison. You felt the urge to drive him mad under you. So you stop and lift your head, wiping the wetness off of your chin, hand still on his dick. "MHH!" You slapped him hard onto your tongue repeatedly, you felt more precum ooze into your mouth. In his eyes, you looked gorgeous, he could barely hold himself together. He grabbed you once more and shoved himself into your mouth. You let out a high moan of satisfaction around him. He continues to fuck your face, you gagging on his dick. He lets out a loud "SHIIIITTTT!!" , and finishes in your throat. You both moan as he rides out his high and pulls out. Your forced to swallow because there's so much in there at once. You make him look at you and you stick out your tongue proudly to show off that you had done so. "See? Aahhhhh." "So fucking good." He says out of breath.

You stand up and he pulls your pjs down along with your panties and lays you on the bed. He spreads your legs and lays a few kisses on your soaked, needy clit. "Thank you baby." He says and you moan lowly in response. He licked his lips and went up to your neck and you can feel his warm, staggered breath on it. He gently but sloppily kissed and licked on your neck, earning more than a few small moans from you. You could feel his dick twitching and growing again against your leg, occasionally hitting your exposed clit. "yesss..." you whispered wanting him to just slide it in and skip the foreplay. You bit your lip as he licked your sweet spot. Miles sat up on his knees to pull off your and his shirt and you can't help but look down at his lean, now naked body as he stretched his tee over his head. He threw the fabric to the side before sitting you up and unclipping your bra. He looks down at your bare chest in awe and leans down to lick your nubs. He hungrily moved down your body and made his way to your thighs. He gave them a few kisses, leaving hickeys where only he would see, then moving to your heat. He stops to face you and and you can feel his breathing on your pussy. "Please..." you say needing him to touch you. He dives in and starts licking your juices up to your clit earning a loud "uuhhhmmmm!" From you. You feel his happy smile and he flicks his tongue on it. He starts passionately eating out your heat, slipping his tongue in and out of you and kissing you all over. You were a moaning mess, squirming and shaking around the bed. Miles furrows his eyebrows and holds you down by the thighs and pulls you into his face. You didn't notice before, but he was literally so strong he managed to keep you in place. It felt amazing, a little too good. You were on the verge of cumming on his face then and there. You grab his hair in your hands and try to pull but he wouldn't budge. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck! Yesss right there baby!" You yell. He stops for a second and sticks two of his fingers into you. You gasp and he attaches his lips to your sensitive nub. He starts pumping his fingers and you couldn't take it anymore. Your legs start shaking under him and cum on his lips, out of breath and still moaning. He helps you ride it out and licks his lips.

He brings himself back up to your face and just stares at you, laid out and panting. He leans down to meet your face and smashes your lips together. As your kissing, he sneaks his hand down to spread open your wet folds. You gasp as he slowly slides it in and stays there, waiting for you to adjust. After a while, you ease up and buck your hips upward to meet his. "Fuck." He starts slow at first, but gradually gets faster and harder. You can feel him thrusting into you all over your body and it feels so good. "Fuck baby, faster!" You beg. He grabs your legs and wraps them around his waist, then grabs onto your hips/ love handles for stability and slams himself into you. You both let out a loud moan and he threw his head back. He slides himself all the way out and repeats, faster and faster. You throw your arm around his neck and push his head down into a kiss. You are a moaning mess in his mouth and clenched around him and he deepens the kiss to try and muffle his moan. He lifts your legs up over your head and continues. You moan loudly at the new position and start bucking your hip and matching his pace. "FUCKING SHITTTT" you yelled. He sits up and puts your feet on each shoulder and slows down. His strokes become longer and he grinds more into you, letting out audible grunts while biting his bottom lip. You feel yourself clenching around him again and a knot build up in your stomach. He grunts a little louder and pushes into you and stays. With that you allow the knot to come undone. Yo let out a long drawn out moan as you cum on his dick. He gives a few more strokes and pulls out to cum on your stomach with a bunch of small moans and pants.

Miles leans down and give you a series of sloppy kisses. "Thank you, thank you baby." He says in between smooches. You deepen one last kiss and yall get up to go to the bathroom. You two clean up and get back dressed and lay down on the couch to finish the movie.

Are y'all happy? Did y'all like it? Lmk and I'll see y'all later byeee❤️❤️