Miles Morales

616 words
Summary- make up for lost time with a movie night
Literally one kiss
This is a short one cause it's late...whoops😬
(You are not aware he's Spider-Man cause you live a ways away.)

Your POV

"Aaaahhhh!! I'm so exiteddddd!" Miles is coming over for the first time in a while and I'm so ready to see him againnn! Me and him go to different schools, he goes to Brooklyn Visions and I go to school in the bronx which is sooo farrr and we both go to sleep aways which is even worse😫. But on the weekends or when we have time off we get together and go on dates or stay over each others houses. We've been testing so we haven't seen each other in a bit but spring break starts tomorrow so he's coming over tonight! 'Ding dong goes the bell' Oooo he's here he's hereee!

No one's POV

You rush downstairs and fling the door open to see your beloved boyfriend. "MILESSS!!" You yelled wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiled at you saying "hey baby, I missed youuu!" "I missed you too! Come in, come in!" You to walk inside and upstairs. You were giddy the entire time. Hey y/n, I Baught some (enter favorite snacks) and (enter more snacks)." "And I've got the movies ready, so Change into your pj's and meet me downstairs. I'll set up!" You make your way to the living room and set up the snacks on the table. You scroll down Netflix and turn on Fear Street just as miles walks in wearing the pjs he bought to match yours.

Time skipieee

Y'all finish the first movie and are on the the second one, my lord your scared. Your sitting there shaking with a handful of you favorite candy in hand and Miles notices. He's looking over at the tv and back at you and grabs your waist. You jump at his touch "OMG WHAT THE HELL!?!" You say with your hands covering your face. He chuckles and grabs your wrist to pull your hands down. "I'm sorry baby. I won't to it again." He says in a fit of laughter. You sigh and snuggle up to him, putting your legs on top of his. He grabs your knees and pulls you in more while you rest your head on his ch-"AAAHHHGGG" you yelled at the jump scare. "Aahh fuckkk!" He yelled in response. You had thrown your head up and hit him in the jaw and he was bleeding. You instantly stop the movie and a spring of sorries left your mouth. You rush him to the upstairs bathroom and pull out the first aid kit.
"I am so sorry baby I swear.""it's ok, really. It's just your big ass dome almost knocked my head loose." He said chuckling and flashing his adorable deer like smile. You playfully smack his arm away and walk out of the bathroom. "Now you gotta clean yourself up cause you wanna play!" You can here him laughing his ass of in the background. He heads back down and starts chasing you around the living room/kitchen. You let out a playful scream when he catches you and pins you to the floor. You two were panting, trying to catch your breath and you both burst into laughter. After you came to, you noticed him looking intently at your face. You stare deeply into his big, dark brown eyes as he leans in slowly and kisses you.

I might do a lil freaky deeky pt. 2🫦 comment if you wanna see it ig. But like I said it's like 3AM so this is short. I'll see y'all later.

Hope you liked it byeee❤️❤️