21-30

21

  inside the house.

The system suddenly opened its mouth, [I didn't issue you a task just now...]

Fu Chaoyun: "...so?"

The system let out a sigh.

【You've grown up. ]

"I'm so kind."

The person and system spoke out almost at the same time, and then looked at each other, no one convinced the other.

Earlier in front of the camera, Fu Chaoyun did help Pei Xuezhi out of the siege.

The plan of the live broadcast of love drama was originally proposed by Fu Chaoyun. Although he was impatient to wait and focused on cooking, Fu Chaoyun was able to tell the specific operation plan, so it is naturally impossible to be unclear about the joints.

Live streaming means no mistakes are allowed.

This villa is full of cameras, and every move of the guests is exposed in front of the audience, zooming in, scrutinizing, and competing to comment.

Pei Xuezhi pushed her away twice in a row today. That capricious behavior in front of the camera can easily cause controversy.

Just... for such a beautiful person, it's not good to be scolded by netizens, right? And I just said a few words casually, without losing any meat.

Recalling how we got along just now, Fu Chaoyun lying on the bed couldn't help sighing, "Pei Xuezhi is so pretty~"

She was so pretty when she saw the other person's face, she couldn't help but help him... Alas, she is really beautiful You can do whatever you want!

The system didn't answer.

Fu Chaoyun said again, "Pei Xuezhi smells good too~"

[Just give up. 】

The system suddenly interrupted coldly, 【The heroine has a bright future, you're just a scum, you two can't get together! Doomed to fail! 】

"I know, I know, you've said it eight hundred times."

Seeing Fu Chaoyun's obedient and sensible appearance, the system was very pleased, and said boldly, 【You should do your job well now, and in the future...】 "What about the future?" Under

Fu

Chaoyun's expectant gaze, the system said the following That sentence, [I will find you a partner in the future, and it won't be much worse than Pei Xuezhi. ]

"Cut~" Fu Chaoyun suddenly lost interest.

That's not as good as Pei Xuezhi.

However, while Pei Xuezhi was observing Fu Chaoyun, Fu Chaoyun also noticed that Pei Xuezhi's performance seemed to be a little different from the original plot, and she would mention this to the system at this moment.

[It may still be the impact of the world backtracking. 】

The system thought about it, and could only give this explanation, 【Although you are not as scumbag as the original scum a, but the things you have done in this body before cannot be erased, the heroine still hates you, This is normal. ]

"I don't think Pei Xuezhi hates me that much."

[That's your illusion. ] The system ruthlessly denied it.

Fu Chaoyun was too lazy to argue with this sophisticated system, when suddenly her phone vibrated, indicating that a new text message had been received.