121-130

121

  "So coincidental?"

Fu Chaoyun was a little surprised, she looked at Pei Xuezhi beside her, "Are you going to meet?"

Pei Xuezhi did not hide this matter from her lover.

Pei Xuezhi's first reaction when he heard the news was the same as Fu Chaoyun's -

this is too coincidental.

Especially the mother is a rich man, so she almost sent it up immediately if she lacked something... Wishes come true?

honestly.

At Pei Xuezhi's age, he had already passed the stage of yearning for family affection.

She was born again, and even her deceased mother was gradually forgotten by her with the passage of memory, and she had no relationship with this new Alpha mother who suddenly appeared and had never been in contact with.

She may be born with a dark mind, and the first thing she thinks of is not the joy of confessing her relatives.

Rather, what is there in oneself that the other party can pursue?

Her wealthy Alpha mother had never appeared in the memory of her previous life. There was a change in this life. Is it the change of the real butterfly flapping its wings, but the layout of the scum hidden in the dark?

For a while, Pei Xuezhi thought a lot, she was immersed in her emotions, until her neck was iced, and she heard Fu Chaoyun's call again.

"...Zhizhi?"

After autumn came, the temperature in Rongcheng dropped suddenly, and the temperature in Alpha's palm was no longer as hot as in summer, especially when Fu Chaoyun touched it just now, and the fingertip fell right near the main artery in Pei Xuezhi's neck .

Slightly cool, trembling.

Having regained all of Pei Xuezhi's sanity in an instant, Omega's black eyes were dark, "See you."

They all came to the door, and the other party obviously wouldn't give up easily. Pei Xuezhi didn't care if he wanted another mother, but it was better to get rid of the danger hidden in the dark as soon as possible.

Seeing that the other party's attitude is still sincere.

Fu Chaoyun looked at her and didn't say much, "Okay." She said casually, "I'll go there with Zhizhi that day." "No

need." Pei Xuezhi refused.

It's still not sure what's going on there, and she doesn't want Fu Chaoyun to take risks openly.

Their current enemy on the surface is the scum of the previous life.

Thinking of this, Pei Xuezhi couldn't help frowning.

I don't know if it's because of her rebirth, the scum in this life is not the same as she remembers.

At least for now, the other party has not done anything to hurt her, and all her malice and offensives are aimed at Fu Chaoyun.

If he brought the other party along, Fu Chaoyun would be in a more dangerous situation than himself.

That's why it's just right for her to explore the way, and she really needs it...

Pei Xuezhi was full of calculations, but Fu Chaoyun just hung up the phone, his eyes rolled, and when he smiled, Amber's eyes turned into an incomparably sweet color of honey, "Oh, what should I do? I asked the people below to free up my time that day."

Pei Xuezhi looked over and wanted to persuade the other party, but Fu Chaoyun came over and kissed her preemptively.

"The ugly daughter-in-law still wants to see her in-laws, don't worry." Alpha's voice was gentle and soft, almost pampering coaxing, "I will work hard when the time comes, and I will definitely not embarrass Zhizhi." "No." Pei Xuezhi

this

time His attitude is very firm, and he is not in the slightest dazzled by this little bit of sweetness.

Alpha immediately acted coquettishly, dangling Pei Xuezhi's hand, her eyes were clear and bright, and her hair was fluffy and soft, like a super-sized beautiful cat.

"Zhizhi, let me go... okay, okay?"

Seeing Pei Xuezhi's refusal, Mao Mao showed more of her softness even more cunningly and despicably. Hear the sound of bells.

Dingling, Dingling, Dingling—

After a wave of offensive, Pei Xuezhi's eyes gradually darkened, and she looked down, "When did you wear this?"

She came back a little late today, and Fu Chaoyun was dealing with it in the living room The file is waiting for her by the way.

After she came in, the two of them had been sitting on the sofa and talking until the other side stood up just now, which revealed the little secret inside.

The red rope was tied to the snow-white skin, pinching the ankle as if it was just a grasp.

She can hold it in the palm of her hand, and fiddle with her fingertips so casually, the bell will make a pleasant sound.

Even more, more...

This is an inescapable Gu for Pei Xuezhi, with pitch-black eyes, as if possessed by a demon.

... It is greed and desire.

Alpha, on the other hand, didn't have the slightest sense of shame. After walking around a few times, she showed more -

she directly stretched her legs to Pei Xuezhi's knees, and then turned them up like that. The loose clothes at home exposed more, and the whole person became stickier and more Lovingly leaning close to Pei Xuezhi, hooking Omega's neck, she lowered her voice to seduce and bewitch.

"Does it look good?"

While talking, the foot moved slightly, the golden bell was made of excellent material, and there was another crisp sound, which hit the ear.

The gluttonous delicacies delivered to the door...

Pei Xuezhi turned her head, her black eyes were deep, and many unspeakable emotions were silenced, and her voice was also hoarse.

"nice."

The other party is so good at acting like a baby, and shows up frequently, and most of the time, he doesn't even look like a high-ranking Alpha.

What else could Pei Xuezhi do?

She covered the lips offered by the other party, accepted the big meal well, and then ate it!

...

Dingling, dingling—

the bell is still ringing, but this time the person controlling it has been replaced by another person. At first, they had to entangle their fingertips, but then they did get entangled together, and sentient beings endowed it with its own The vitality is that the bell itself is composing the moving music.

Light, passionate, surging waves... In the intensifying pheromones, everything finally turned into calm again, like low whispers.

The most touching movement has been composed, and the so-called bell spirit exits the stage, once again entangled and fiddled with by those slender hands.

Jingle, jingle...

again and again.

It's just that the person who played the music was three points softer than before, and he didn't even seem to have enough strength, he was just playing lazily and casually.

But in the end it was too much, and there were a few light red marks on the snow-white skin, but I have to say that Omega is in an extremely happy mood at the moment.

And Alpha?

Probably don't care about this little damage.

The strong pheromones gradually dissipated, and this state lasted until Alpha hugged her from behind, and the "jingle bell" rang again, and the man circled her, rubbing her head on his shoulders.

Maomaowiao.jpg

"What about now?"

Pei Xuezhi said nothing.

"Zhizhi can't deny it after eating it!"

Pei Xuezhi: "..."

Fu Chaoyun turned up the volume, "Scumbags are nothing!" "

..."

She was just stuck in the aftertaste, her emotions never escaped, and she didn't realize what Fu Chaoyun was saying for a while.

Now that she has messed around a lot, and is going to be called a scumbag for no reason, Pei Xuezhi directly stretched out her soft hand to cover the opponent's lips.

"Shut up."

Alpha's mouth was sealed, and she blinked her eyes, looking a little innocent, but Pei Xuezhi knew how difficult she was.

"Just take you there." Her voice was still a little hoarse.

The moment he heard these words, Fu Chaoyun's eyes lit up, and he changed from a cat to a big dog, and then got up.

Pei Xuezhi, who suddenly lost her support:?

"What are you going to do?"

"The meeting will be this weekend. I will study which clothes are better to wear then!" Fu Chaoyun said as a matter of course.

Pei Xuezhi: "..." "

Ah~ What should I wear to formally meet the elders? What should I bring for the door-to-door ceremony... Don't panic, hold on, Fu Chaoyun, you have done your homework now, will Zhizhi's other mother know?" Do you like me?"

Pei Xuezhi was actually a little speechless, and gradually leaned her head on the sofa, watching Alpha babble like a headless chicken, she also savored a third of the fun.

It was her turn to be nervous when she came to visit Fu's house in the past:)

But Pei Xuezhi only admired it for a while, and didn't make Alpha struggle too long, "Don't be so nervous." "

Huh?"

Facing Fu Chaoyun's gaze back , Pei Xuezhi called again, and the other party slipped back like a clingy dog, and patted his master's head.

I have to say that Alpha's physical fitness is really good, Pei Xuezhi has not slowed down yet, and the other party has been bouncing around for a while.

"Don't care about other people's opinions, it's enough that I like you."

Pei Xuezhi rubbed the soft hair underneath, with a very serious expression, this time she didn't bow her head, but chose to look directly at the other party, and confessed her whole heart, "Sister , that person is different from your family."

Pei Xuezhi agreed to go, not to recognize relatives and make up for the lost mother-daughter relationship of twenty years, but more to explore and kill everything in the cradle.

In her vague memory, her deceased Omega mother never mentioned the existence of that Alpha, and she seldom felt sad. In terms of close relatives, she was an unimportant person.

And Pei Xuezhi was an existence with weak emotions. This unmasked mother of a newly promoted rich man was not even as important as the Fu family in her heart. It was already clear who was close and who was distant.

The other party has never participated in her growth, her life... Then what qualifications does that person have to dictate to her chosen future partner?

disagree?

What didn't exist before, doesn't need to exist now!

Fu Chaoyun blinked, bowed his head suddenly, and kissed Omega's eyelids, cheeks, and lips like a devout believer.

"Thank you Zhizhi."

She understood Pei Xuezhi's implication, so from her own point of view...

When she raised her head again, Alpha's eyes were full of smiles, which looked very good-looking, as if staring at her. Mi Yan kissed her lips several times again, but this time it wasn't asking for, possessing, or even lusting.

On the contrary, it was extremely gentle, as if comforting.

Same voice as when speaking.

"But I hope there will be one more person who dotes on Zhizhi." The words were tender and tender, but when she blinked, she revealed a bit more cunning.

"On other levels, of course, Zhizhi's Alpha can only be me."

Pei Xuezhi looked at her.

In the end, he responded to Alpha's kiss, tender and delicate, never piercing, "Yeah."

The light was dim and ambiguous, forming an ambiguous shadow.

"Is Zhizhi okay?"

"Yes."

The crisp bell sounded again.

...

The only thing she really wanted in this life was Fu Chaoyun, and the others were all gifts.

As far as Pei Xuezhi is concerned, as long as she has Fu Chaoyun, she has the whole world.

But if the other party wants to send more and better things to her, she will also choose to accept them.

Because that is also what Fu Chaoyun expected.

——As long as she wants, then she is.

The author has something to say:

There is one more chapter~

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me during 2022-09-09 21:06:03~2022-09-14 22:57:24~Thank you for

voting The little angel who threw the grenade: 1 in June;

thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: 1009., Li X_z 1;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 60 bottles of Qin Zhun; 30 bottles of white tea Qinghuan; Lady, Can't Wake Up, Xiao Chen Busun, ? Shixu,..., Stealing Fusheng Half Day Leisure, 48803025 5 bottles; Fickle 2 bottles; Hahhhhhh, nong.N, Juno, Kawaii are also 1, Daimo's cute brush 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard! ?