[Bobo's Secret Mission]

Here we go! Another part

The author will try to think more ideas to boost those characters affections

And now Bobo's secret mission--LETS GOOOO XD

Art by me--(Go blame the art, it took me 3 days to finish sketching)

Enjoy:D

------------------------------------

Back to the time when the three have just gone somewhere out of the base, we all thought while you and Defect took a day off inside the base, other boys were go outside to check the place.

Nah, wrong, they were standing right next to the base's main exit, thinking about how their plan should start with.

Jard crossed his arms with a blank face, Rebel rubbed his forehead sides and Bobo put one of his hands under his chin, eyes closed, trying to think.

"There must be some way to see them inside..."-Bobo huffed while continue to think.

"Forget about it, there is no way we can do that"-Jard's already gave up.

"There Must Be"-Rebel scoffed, rolled his eyes.-"Well then, it's your choice. Got to go check now"-Jard shrugged.

Just as Jard turned himself and walked away, suddenly, the light bulb inside Rebel's brain turned on. He remembered that there is a big tree which is as tall as the second floor of the base. It may be useful for them to climb in.

"There is a big tree that were plant over there, we can use it to climb in through the iron fences. Go grab Jard before he go away."-Rebel said, which Bobo complied then ran to Jard.

"I don't think walking away is a good idea, bestie. C'mon, we're gonna make this secret mission successfully"-Bobo chirped as he yanked Jard's arm, before dragged him to the big tree.

"Why you guys so suspense about them"-Jard muttered but somehow Rebel can hear it-"Just protective"-He then looked up to the tree, and started climbing, with the duo climb behind.

The three were now in the main balcony of the base, they're continued to slid themselves through the edges of each rooms small balconies. As they tip toed quietly, they soon stopped at a small balcony, which is from your room as they heard a conversation of you and Defect.

Bobo peaked in a little, as he saw you both were talking. He pouted as he couldn't talk with you, wishing he could take a day off to hang out with you more.

As soon as Defect went to the kitchen while you went to the bathroom, Bobo flinched as he nearly tripped on the edge, luckily that Jard has grabbed him from behind.

Bobo let out a sigh of relief, he raised a thumb up at his friend. Jard looked at him then shook his head, sighed-'Stupid burglar pal'-he thought.

Then the three watched as you finished hygiene then headed at the kitchen, they quickly climbed down since the kitchen was in the first floor.

As they silently looked at them through the kitchen, seeing the way you squeal at your favorite flavor of the custard, the way you guys talked while sharing the cake.

Oh and how Defect wiped his finger through the edge of your lips to get the cream away.

The boys somehow felt jealousy because their teammate seemed to move on to you. Bobo bit his bottom lips, Rebel again rubbed his temple and Jard tried to looked away. Inside they were thinking, they have to do something to get your attention.