[Temporary Aids]

Here is part two!

Thanks for 4k reads<3

Art by me

Enjoy:D

-------------------------------------

The emo approached you as he sneered at you, showing his fangs like wild animal.

Boy, what will you do now??? You're nowhere to escape because this cringy bot was lured you to dead end-some tall walls, can't back away of course.

You tried to calm yourself and stared at the bot, though you were shivered down your spine, under his gaze.

Emo bot stared back at you, too. But he then raised his pale hand, which has sharp claws. He evily smirked at your petty form, impressed how your body shivered.

As emo was about to dig his claws over you, someone shout out loud-"Hey! You emo cringy bot!!"

The bot stopped, his smirked also shut and he stared at whoever was interupted his play time.

You peered over the emo's shoulder and to your surprise, it was Rebel.

--------Few minutes ago

Defect and Rebel both ran with two emos behind them.

Defect threw some mines on the ground. Luckily, the bots accidentally step in.

Boom! This may held them back a bit.-"You think they will be alright?"- Defect started to get worried.-"Of course they do. They always fine"-Rebel huffed as they dodged since the bots came back.

They held their guns out, and fired towards the bots.

Emo were custom bots, nothing special, just like any normal bots. So now only one was chasing the duo, the other was injured, vanishing.

"Okay...Now I start to get worried"-Rebel sweatdropped. Taking this opportunity, Defect said-"So do I, bro. If you worry then go check the others, I will take down this bot"

Rebel nodded, before rushed to the corner beach, leave Defect alone with the bot.

--------At the same time

"No...i-it can't be.."-Jard paled as he only see there are four emo in here, attacking his teammates.

"W-where..where is the fifth one?"-puzzled in his head, he looked everywhere.

Realization hit him. Jard widened his eyes-'Don't tell me..'

Jard quickly pulled out his walkie-talkie. He pushed the button then asked-"Hello? Everyone?? You guys hear me???"

No one responded through the radio. He suddenly notice the cable which built up in the stone tower (I dont know how to discribe it, it looks like tower and opposite the hill).

Dang those bots, they're really smart. They scraped the wires, destroy the cable before they attacked so that his team can't contact each other.

"Thanks to you, bots"-Jard muttered, put his radio back in his backpack.

'For making me worried more about my angie..'-he huffed, jumped out of the construct area.

He remembered you ran to the beach sides so he rushed out, running every corners if he can see signal of you.

When Jard sensed your presence, he was about to shout at you but then stopped, he spotted Rebel, and the hot-head took a first step before him.

Seems like the bot lure you to dead end, made you only backed up to the wall.