02: new beginnings

trigger warnings:cursing and mentions of self harm and sexual assault.
word count:

7-28-82
Seattle, WA
9:30 am
18 years old

*+:。.。  。.。:+*

Josie's point of view

Its been a few months since me and Chris met and honestly, Those have been the happiest weeks i've had in a while. He's showed me so much and taught me so much to the point where I can now stand up for myself! Well depending on the person..but he's still helped me see theres so much more to life than just being miserable in my bed and hurting myself.

"You ready Jo?" Chris asked as I got into his car getting ready to go to back my moms house to get my things. After an few months of saving up from my four jobs I was able to get an small one bedroom one bathroom apartment. The living room and kitchen was a decent size as-well.
"Ready Chris" I nervously smiled as he started the car and we drove to my moms house

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

"Thanks Chris for taking me!" I smiled towards him as he smiled back at me and gave me an hug.

I told him to wait at the car while I get the boxes out the back. I wasn't that nervous to see her because in may she found out I was staying with Kim and called his house demanding to speak to me. We got into an argument and I told her how I really felt and how her alcoholism ruined my life. She promised she would get better and from what I heard around town she went to rehab and is doing better and even has an job. But even I know that won't last too long which is why Im not moving back in.

I slowly went up hoping the rumors around town weren't lies and she actually did get help. I raised my fist to the door and knocked on it three times.

"Hello??" I heard her say as I looked over at her and dropped my boxes in shock.
She honestly looked amazing. Too amazing its like suspicious almost.

"Oh Josie! Ive missed you hon!" She exclaimed hugging me as if nothing in the past happened I stood there frozen as I felt all the bad memories come back. "Are you okay Hon?" She  asked as she painted an worried look on her face. "Yea.. Im..Fine!" I mumbled giving her an shy smile as I tried to look over her shoulder for Cookie.
"Uhm.. Wheres Cooks?" I mumbled looking over at her. "Oh shes hiding somewhere. For some reason she's just so scared of me! haha.." She smiled as I discreetly rolled my eyes

'I wonder why besides from the fact you used to fucking abuse her.'I thought as I turned over to Chris and waved him over and took his hand and went straight to my room.

"Your mom looks nice.." Chris muttered hoping he didn't say anything too bad
"Yea shes nice around guests. I can tell by her body language shes ready for me to get the fuck out so I don't see something im not supposed to. She just cleans herself up nicely." I muttered as I unlocked my room door.
"You had an lock on your door?" Chris asked looking towards me as curiosity laced his voice.
"Yea. With my mom constantly having boyfriends over they would always try to come in my room and.. do stuff. I told my mom and she called me a whore. She thought I wanted it so I could lock the door and fuck them when it was the exact opposite." I sighed as I opened the door and kept it cracked for cookie.
"Woah your room is fucking sick. I love it." He gawked as he gazed at the different posters.

"Some of your other friends are here Josie!" My mom exclaimed as I turned towards my door to see Kim and Jazmin both my childhood friends and the only friends I had for an while.I also invited another two friends Ive had just recently made ,Matt who I met originally in Middle school from our love with playing drums but when I got depressed I cut everyone off with that including him. Luckily he understood and we became friends again and I met Layla at my job. Kim also brought another one of his friends Hiro.
"Well lets get started!" I exclaimed as I tossed them each an box and Gave Kim and Matt the job of taking apart my bed and Chris and Hiro the job of taking apart my desk. I was planning to sell the desk and bed and give everyone here the money split evenly.