A prince in need

[ This is an apology since I haven't been updating my books, a lot has happened, I really do apologize

[ This is an apology since I haven't been updating my books, a lot has happened, I really do apologize. I swear since summer has started I will try to update the most I can! ]

{ Your name } was such a silent child. But whenever it came to things or people he loved, he would become very violent if anything where to happen to it. Right now, is a very good example.

" WHERE'S MY JEWEL?! " The young child screamed as he moved things around to find said jewel. The child's older sister was just standing there, she held said jewel in her hands.

" KIMBERLY HELP ME FIND IT! MOTHER GAVE ME THAT JEWEL! " Out of the sudden stress the young child started to cry, he had lost something very precious to him. " { YOUR NAME }! " Kimberly raised her hand making the crying child flinch and cried more.

" I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I'm sorry please don't hit me! " Seeing this Kimberly placed her hand back down, scoffed and rolled her eyes before kneeling down on the ground next to the crying child. She put on her kind facade before showing the crying child the jewel.

" My sweet { Your name }...I did not mean to raise my hand to you. You know I love you so much, right? I would never hit you. And I found your jewel, it was on the photo table. " Kimberly explained as she faked love and care towards the child whom started to calm down with the sight of the jewel.

" Yes I know Kim...I love you too...thank you for finding my jewel... " The young child mentioned before a woman who looked like she was in her late forties walked inside the room that was previously destroyed. " { Your name }! My sweet baby what happened? "

The young child's face immediately brightened at the sight of the older woman, he stood up and ran towards her to hug her. " Mommy! I'm sorry, I lost your jewel and destroyed the room until Kim found it... " The woman's face softened and hugged the young child back.

" Oh my sweet boy, I don't care Abt the room, I was afraid that you were hurt... " The woman kissed the child's forehead with a warm smile of comfort as the young child smiled back.

[ To be continued? ]