Love shot

The school year had just started yet { Your name } was already being targeted by the school's stalker, Rook

The school year had just started yet { Your name } was already being targeted by the school's stalker, Rook. { Your name } had been changing in the boy's locker room before he opened his locker to find a small box with a note.

" I love you
But when I say I love you
I don't mean I love you to the moon in back
I mean that I would carry the world in my hands for you
I would go through the depths of hell to get to you
I would endure any pain you had went through to make you happy
If your smile were to ever falter I would simply do anything to make you smile once again
For a smile is far much better on your face than a frown
You shine so bright that no star can compare to your beauty
So when I say I love you
Remember that I would rip my heart out if you asked me to
Just to see you smile.

From, your greatest admirer.

P.S: White looks dashing on you, white makes you look like an angel Mon amour. "

After { Your name } read the note he took off his white shirt and exchanged it for a black one. He then opened the box and saw a necklace, it held a ring.

{ Your name } saw nothing bad on wearing the necklace so he put it on, not noticing that the ring had writing craved into it.

During gym Coach Vargas said that he was going to mix some classes with the third years. The second years had to pair up with a third year. { Your name } paired up with his Housewarden knowing no one else would.

" Ah, hello firefly...how have you been? " Malleus asked as he crouched down a bit, { Your name } let out a small smile. " I've been good Mal, how about you? "

The rest of physical education went well other than receiving stares from people. Whenever { Your name } changed back to his uniform a letter fell out his locker.

{ Your name } picked it up, but didn't read it. Instead he just tucked it in his coat. He left the boy's locker room and walked to his next class.

Not really a shock, but { Your name } didn't have many friends outside of Riddle, Idia, and his dorm. Kalim was kind to him, but they weren't really that close to count as friends.

{ Your name } sat down at Diasomnia's table with his lunch tray. " Fufufu, looks like this year's first year's are curious about our dorm... " This caught { Your name }'s attention.

{ Your name } used a bit of magic to be able to listen to their conversation. " There looks like a kid is over there! " " Yes, well some are allowed to skip grades, but he's a third- "

Lilia popped up at their table surprising the table, { Your name } stiffled a laugh as he heard them. " Why stare at us from afar? We're all from the same school, no? Diasomnia would welcome you with open arms! "

The table turned around to look at the Diasomnia table. Sebek gave off a menising aura while Silver was asleep, { Your name } just stared at them with wide eyes. " They don't really give off a welcoming aura... "

Twisted Secrets!

• I heard a rumor that someone already has a collection of photos of you.

• I heard a rumor that a human is curious on why you always look so scared.

• A secret shared with me says that a certain man plans on making you his muse

• A secret spilled to me is that a certain dorm can't help but see you as a defenseless deer, waiting for someone to protect you.

• A certain first year wants to protect you.

• A prince from another school has sent a bird to watch over you every day.

• A woman secretly gives her son her blessing to you.