First Day - 01

Madison's POV 

 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

THE NIGHT before school started Me, Sophia and Connie were all on call. "What are you guys wearing tomorrow, I was thinking I should wear this black shirt with star and these cute jeans" says Sophia.

"You should def wear that I'm going to be wearing a white shirt with a skirt" Connie says. I was about to tell my outfit but my older brother barged in my room.

"What do you want Aidan?" I asked my brother who was leaning on the door frame.

"Mom said get off the phone and go to sleep." Aidan replied walking out of my room but leaving the door shut.

"CLOSE THE DOOR" I shouted at my brother who was walking the other way of his room. He walks past my door again smirking. 

I soon got back to Connie and Sophia "Sorry I have to go see you both at school love you" I say waiting for a reply. 

"Love you too Bye Maddie" they both said as I hanged up the call. 

THE NEXT MORNING 

I woke up in a having mixed feeling but pushed them away as I walked towards my bathroom. I do my morning essentials brush my teeth, makeup, style hair etc. 

Then I quickly change into my outfit finding cute accessories like bracelets and necklaces. (a/n: it's above)

I sat my self in front of my vanity mirror applying concealer on my cheekbones and under my eyelids. After blending it all in I grab my eyelash curler waiting 15 seconds for each eye then using the mascara to make it more visible. I take my highlighter only putting it on the corner of my eye. To top it all off I put some lipgloss to make sure my lips didn't look dry. 

I grab my bag as I headed down the stairs to eat breakfast. "Maddison you only have 20 minutes to get to school" my mom said. I checked the time and she was right, I grabbed all my stuff and told my family I loved them before I rushed out the door. 

Just as I step outside I see Alex, I couldn't help but feel red. I felt like I was going to burst with all these emotions inside of me. He must of saw me because he was crossing the road. I try and speed up my pace without it looking like i was avoiding him. 

I haven't seen him since THAT DAY, I had been avoiding him every chance I got but I didn't have an excuse to run. 

"Madison wait.." Alex yelled out causing me to stop walking and turn to him. "Look I'm so sorry about everything I just wish one day you could forgive me and I'd make it to you". I looked him up and down was he serious? Did he really have the nerve to ask for my forgiveness.