Chapter Eight - Playtime

I finished putting on Jake's clothes. They were a bit big on me but they were comfortable.

I was about to hop into bed when Andy came in with a prescription bottle and a glass of water.

"Here's your pills Dre. Now, you have to take one every eight hours until the bottles done. Got that?" He set them both down on a stool next to him.

I smiled,"Thanks Andy." He smiled back,"No problem Dre." He glanced at me one more time before he left my room.

 I took one of the pills when I heard CC's childish whinning.

"No, CC I'm tired. I want to go to bed. Go ask Andy."

"Dude, but he's already on the phone with Juliet!"

"Well he's not going to be if you keep screaming. We can play tomorrow, okay bud?"

"Okay.."

"Thanks man. Goodnight."

'" 'Night JInxx." Then i heard footsteps fade and a door close. "Its not even that late.."

Aw... I felt bad that Jinxx had to go to bed and couldn't hang with CC.

"Hey Christian, I can play with you man." I walked out of my room and smiled sweetly. His face lit up and he smiled at me.

"Dude! I didn't even know you were awake!"

"Well I am! and i can play with you if you want."

"Do you play Gears?" My smile widened. This was going to be a beautiful friendship.

"There my favorite games!" I exclaimed (maybe I over exaggerated but I didn't care)

"Alright! Come on! I'll beat you in 2 minutes flat!" He began running downstairs and I raced after him. 'Holy Hell! I'm going to play Gears of War with Christian Coma!!' I thought. Life couldn't get better.

I followed him to yet another gigantic room with a big flat screen hanging from the wall. Under it was an Xobox, Ps3 and a Wii. There was also Guitar Hero and Rock Band next to it I looked to my right and there was also a large bookshelf, only it didn't have books. Nope. It was a video game-shelf. I swear my heart almost stopped.

CC handed me an Xbox controller and planted himself on the couch that rested in front of the T.V.

"I'm gonna beat you Dre!" He chanted as I joined him. "Want a bet then?" I looked at him and smirked.

"Now you're talking! For what?" I thought for a moment and laughed," Loser has to run around a park screaming about bunnies": He burst out laughing and we shook on it. "Alright Rodriguez, you, are on!"

We went on Hoard Mode and picked our characters.

Let the games begin.