Chapter Fifteen - Love Isn't Always Fair

Andy's phone went off as he was driving but he just ignored it. He already knew what the messages would say. Damn, word spread fast.

"Everyone wants to know if you and CC are together." He finally said with a glance. "You guys aren't dating, right?"

"Right. Me and CC are only friends.." My voice suddenly got softer and uncertain. Andy looked at me seriously,"Are you two possibly together?" I took a deep breath and he parked the car at the side of the road, waiting for my answer.

"No.. We're not together, and I'm serious." He nodded,"Alright, because Lauren's mad. Like, Godzilla v.s King Kong mad, and I'm worry for both of them. CC really likes her, and vice versa. I don't want false accusations to get in between them." I nodded. I totally agreed with him but I couldn't help but feel something gnaw at me from the inside and he noticed.

"Be honest with me, do you have feeling for him?" He looked at me seriously and I rubbed my forehead.

"I don't know. .. and it wouldn't be because he's famous or in my favorite band.. He's so kind and caring. And hilarious! He's outgoing and wild! and adorable.." I caught myself smiling and Andy looked at me surprised. I blushed embarrassed,"W-We're just friends, that's it. Now can we go home?"

"Dre.. Dre be serious with me. I won't tell anyone." Nervousness crept up to me again. Was I being serious? Am I really feeling this way towards CC?! I admit he's a cutie but he's taken..

"Let's just go home. It's not important." Andy lsighed and started driving again.

***

When we got home I took my share of the shopping bags and got out of the car immediately. "Dre.. c'mon. Talk to me." he fallowed right behind but I tried to ignore him.

"Oh, Hey Dre." Jake smiled at me but I knew he heard about the rumors going around.

"Dre.."

"Hey Jake.." I put the stuff in the kitchen and started walking upstairs. "She's upset?" I heard Jake say to Andy. "Yeah. I need to talk to her." Then I heard footsteps fallowing me again.

"Andy, I just need to clear my head." I turned around and faced him at the door way of my room.

"I won't force anything, but if you need to talk, I'm all ears." I bit my lip and sighed heavily. I wasn't use to pouring my heart out to someone. Andy was about to add on but he was cut off my yelling down the hall. It was CC on the phone.

"No! Lauren, I'm not cheating on you! She's a friend who's staying with us!" There was a short pause. "She had no where else to go! We couldn't just leave her! Babe, she was in the hospital fro Christ's sake!"

"I'll talk to you later Andy.." I looked at the floor and walked into my room, closing the door behind me.

I just got here and I'm already the problem, or maybe Lauren is just over-reacting. I would never do anything to come in between those two... Even if I did have feeling for CC..

I sighed and plopped down on my bed like a star fish. Why was CC so damn attractive? and it was even more amazing on the inside. He had acted like my best friend ever since I walked through those doors.

"This, is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." He said to me and those words replayed through my head like a broken record.

"This, is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." It was when I looked into those perfect brown eyes that I knew he was right. Only I wasn't expecting my feelings to grow into something more. He was so laid back and caring, funny, he could have me laughing for hours on ends. I loved that in a person. As I continued to think about him, the yelling down the hall got a louder.