chapter 3: the day after fucking:

Draco's pov:

After being fucked by harry my ass was kind of sore but I still wanted to be fucked by him again. I feel like he was holding out on me last night and I wanted to be fucking railed by him as hard as he can go. I also think he's into other stuff and I want to try other stuff. I send a note to harry via owl telling him to come to the room of requirement immediately as it's Sunday most people are still asleep as it's 6:30 in the morning. It's 6:30 in the morning on a Sunday and I'm hard as a rock and thinking about getting kinky with a boy that is meant to be my enemy. I soon get an owl back telling me he's on his way. I get out of bed and go to the room of requirement. Harry is in his boxers only on the bed. I strip to my boxer's and get on the bed next to him.
"I want you to rail me"
I state and harry grins.
"Really?"
He asks in an amused tone.
"Yes and I want you to do any kinks you want to me"
I continue getting a little nervous when harry raises an eyebrow at me.
"You sure you can handle my kinks darling"
Harry asks trapping my body beneath his, his arms next to my head.
"Yes I want to try everything well maybe not knife play or piss kinks but I'll pretty much do anything else"
I explain and this makes Harry's grin widen.
"Alright baby I'll treat you like my little fuck toy how does that sound hmm"
He asks his voice seductive and my cock hardens more than I thought it could.
"Yes please fuck me my body is yours to use in any way you please. I'm yours my ass my cock my throat everything"
I ramble so horny and so thirsty for his cock that I am willing to do practically everything to get it.
"Oh I will use you but first we need a safe word I case you want to stop at any point"
He says which is understandable I don't exactly know what I will like or what I can handle yet.
"How about apple?"
I suggest just ready to be fucked already.
"Alright baby apple it is"
Harry says caressing my face slowly. Harry trails his hand down my body till he is gripping my cock. I'm rock hard and desperate to be fucked. Harry reaches into the draw and pulls out some robe and hand cuff's. He ties my hands together and pulls off my boxers leaving me completely naked. He cuffs my ankles to the bed posts at the end of the bed. I'm on full display infront of him. I get more horny being tied up and at his complete disposal. Harry strokes his cock in his boxer's before taking them off. Harry starts sucking hickeys on my neck and chest. I whimper as he bites into my neck hard but not to hard that it causes bad pain. He licks the bite mark making my breathing get heavier. He licks a line from my jaw to my v-line. His face hovers over my cock. I can feel his breath he deep throats my cock his teeth grazing the underside of my cock making me moan. Harry licks up my precum before releasing my cock.
"Don't cum without my permission slut"
He says harshly and I can't help but get turned on even more. Current list of kinks; bondage, anal, degrading and being dominated. Harry moves so his cock is level with my mouth.
"Suck daddy's cock like the whore you are"
Harry orders and more precum starts leaking from my cock. Daddy kink. Of course. I kitten lick the tip of Harry's cock licking his precum. I run my tongue round the tip teasing him.
"No teasing slut"
Harry warns pushing his cock fully in my mouth making me gag. I start sucking his cock hard running my tongue along the underside of his cock. Harry starts to get impatient and starts fucking my throat making me gag repeatedly. Harry grunts with each thrust. His grunts become strained and his thrusts get sloppy. He rams his cock down my throat and cums in large spurts. He pulls out my throat a string of saliva connecting his cock to my lips. My mouth hurts after his cock pounding in and out but I would do it again and again. Harry's hand grips my cock and squeezes.
"Aah"
I whine at the slight pain that comes with the pleasure. Harry grabs a vibrator and turns it onto the highest setting. He runs it up and down my cock and a knot starts to form in my stomach and I know I'm getting close.
"Harry please I need to cum"
I whine Harry presses the vibrator to my balls and I moan loudly. He slaps my cheek with his cock.
"It's daddy slut"
He warns pressing the vibrator against my balls harder. I moan loudly and grind against the vibrator.
"Please"
I whine loudly grinding hard onto the vibrator. The knot tightens till it's about to burst.
"No hold it"
He says with an evil smirk. He knows I'm close that fucking bastard. The knot in my stomach bursts and my cum spills all over my stomach and Harry's hand and forearm. Harry tuts disappointed.
"You've been a bad boy I have to punish you now"
He says shaking his head but he has an evil smirk on his face. Oh fuck. The thought of a punishment has me nearly cumming again. Harry brings out a small gold ring. I'm about to ask him what it's for when he shoves it onto my cock. It wraps tightly around my cock.
"That will stop you from cumming until I take it off. Only I can take it off you, if you try it will get tighter"
Harry grins uncuffing my ankles. He unties my hands and reties them behind my back. He flips my so I'm laying on my stomach. He pulls me so my ass is in the air. He spreads my ass cheeks and slams his cock into my hole causing me to scream. It feels like he's just ripped my ass in half but I actually kind of enjoyed it. He wastes no time before pounding into my ass. I'm screaming in a mix of pain and pleasure. After about three minutes of him pounding into my ass the pain goes away. The tip brushes my prostate and I moan loudly.
"Did I find your prostate baby"
Harry asks hitting that spot dead on with his cock.
"FUCK DADDYYY"
I scream grinding down onto his cock. Harry's fingers dig into my hips and ass cheeks. He drills his cock harder and faster into my prostate.
"DADDYYYYY FUCK OH RIGHT THERE YESSSS FUCK ME OH FUCKKKKK DADDYYYY"
I scream Harry speeds up his thrusts giving me even more pleasure. If it wasn't for the cock ring I would of busted my load right now. Harry pushes my head into the pillow as he pulls my ass up higher. With this new angle he can thrust harder and deeper inside my ass. I'm screaming out profanity as he rails me into the bed. Harry cums burried deep inside my ass with a groan. He pulls out and flips me over. He waits for my orgasm to die down before removing the cock ring. I whine at being overstimulated, being denied cumming and the loss of pleasure.
"Aw does my little slut want to cum does he want my cock back inside his ass or does he want daddy to suck him off and eat his cum?"
Harry mocks and my cock hurts from how hard I am.
"Please"
I beg barely above a whisper.
"What was that slut"
He asks that mocking tone still in his voice slightly.
"Please let me cum daddy my cock hurts"
I whine begging at this point. Draco malfoy begging for potter to let me cum I never thought I would see the day. Harry smirks and gets on his knee's between my legs. He instantly deep throats my cock. My orgasm quickly returns as he licks and sucks my cock. Harry grips my balls and that pushes me to the edge.
"Please daddy I need to cum please. Please. Please"
I beg my cock really starting to hurt from how hard it is and I'm so overstimulated I need to cum.
"Cum for daddy"
He says squeezing my balls. I don't need to hear anything else I cum hard down Harry's throat. I've never cummed so hard.
"FUCK DADDYYYYY"
I Scream my eye's rolling into the back of my head my back arching. Harry squeezes my balls milking me for all my cum. He licks my cock clean and licks his lips making sure to get all my cum. I unties my hands and conjures a wet cloth to wipe me down. He pulls the covers over me and gets in with me spooning me. His cock is semi hard and pressing between my ass cheeks. Even though my ass is hella sore after being penetrated and railed without lube or prep I can't help but get hard again. Harry must've sense it cos he wraps his hand round my cock. We fall asleep with Harry's cock between my ass cheeks and Harry's hand wrapped round my cock.