chapter 5: touch me:

Draco's pov:

Ever since Harry said I could touch him the next time we fucked it's all I can think about. My cock is constantly hard no matter how many times I masturbate I get hard again almost instantly. It's finally the end of the day after the feast. I bump into harry on my way out of the great hall. I grab hold of his wrist and drag him to the room of requirement. I hear Harry chuckle behind me.
"So eager for I wonder what's got you so excited hm"
He teases wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I rub my ass back against Harry's crotch. He picks me up and pins me to the bed. He starts stripping me naked. He strips himself and starts making out with me. Our tongues fight for dominance and I nearly win but harry somehow tops me as normal. He moves down kissing my jaw. He kisses from my jaw down to my v-line. I buck my hips trying to get more pleasure. Harry kisses my inner thighs. He spreads my legs apart and sticks two fingers in my ass. I moan at the first bit of Release I've gotten since yesterday. Harry thrusts his fingers twice before moving on to fist me his four fingers curling deep in my ass sending waves of pleasure through me. I moan loudly. He removes his finger's from my ass just as I'm about to cum and I whine.
"You've been masturbating you don't get release on the first round"
He states slapping my ass so hard the sound rings across the room. He flips me to my stomach and binds my hands behind my back. My ass is sticking up in the air giving him a perfect view of my hole. I hear him grunting behind me. I turn my head as much as i can in this position and see him pumping his cock fast. He cums all over my ass and I moan as the warm substance hits my sensitive whole and the tip of my cock.
"Daddy you said I could touch you this time"
I remind him half whining.
"Yes but you've been naughty so punishment first touches later"
He purs in my ear before sucking on my sweet spot. Without warning he slams his cock into my ass hard. He fucks me brutally stopping everytime I'm about to cum.
"Please daddy I need to cum it hurts"
I beg trying to rub my cock against the bed for pleasure. He grips my cock hard and I whimper.
"I told you, you would be punished so here we are now being a good boy and suck daddy off"
He says shoving his cock deep in my throat making me gag. I start hungrily sucking his cock and balls. Loving the taste of his precum. He blows his load in my mouth three times before pulling out.
"Good boy now how would my baby like a reward"
He Teases petting my hair.
"Yes please daddy"
I beg jutting against his hand that's still squeezing my cock. He untied my hands and stands me on my feet. He then gets down on his knees and starts giving me a blow job. And omg it's the best blow job I've ever had. I cum hard down his throat and pull on his hair. Once he's swallowed every drop he pushes me on the bed. He spreads my legs and thrusts inside me. He starts railing me and I scream in pleasure he starts railing my prostate and I dig my nails into his back so hard I draw blood.
"Thats it my little whore looks how good you take daddy's cock mhmmm"
He moans as he fucks me harder. He cums inside me and I cum all over his chest he continues to rail me till we cum again.
"How was that baby"
He mutters in my ear as he cuddles me.
"So good daddy so good"
I pant cuddling into him further.
"Starting Monday you get to be incharge when we fuck, how we fuck punishments and rewards you get to be my daddy"
Harry whispers in my ear and I instantly get hard think about all the way I'm going to fuck him and tease him.