chapter 4: Draco's dorm:

A week later: Harry's pov:

It's a week after me and draco fucked twice. We haven't fucked again cos Draco's ass has been too sore but we have made out and given eachother hand and blow jobs. I'm sat in the court yard working on some homework. Draco walks over a huge grin on his face.
"Potter studying what a nerd"
He teases as he sits down next to me.
"Shove off malfoy"
I grin having a feeling that he has an alterior motive to him being here right now.
"So..."
Draco starts walking his fingers up my thigh.
"I was thinking you could come back to my dorm and we can have a little fun if you know what I mean"
Draco says his hand moving towards my crotch. All the blood rushes down to my cock making it harden. I grab draco by the hips and pull him into my lap my cock pressing into his ass showing him what I think.
"Is that a yes?"
Draco asks hopefully. I grind my hips against his making mine and his cock harden. I grab Draco's ass and pick him up carrying him down to slytherins dorm. He says the password and I carry him to his dorm. I drop him onto his bed pinning him with my body.
"How do you want to be fucked today my little slut?"
I ask pressing my hard cock against his thigh.
"Hard but not hard enough to stop me from being fucked all week"
Draco explains moving his thigh to grind it against my cock. He grinds his hips against my thigh gaining some friction to his crotch. I start stripping him down till he's naked then I strip myself. I tie his hands together and lay him on his stomach.
"Am I ever going to be able to touch you when you fuck me?"
Draco asks curiously as I spread his legs.
"Maybe I'll let you tomorrow"
I tease as I position the tip of my cock at his ass. I slowly push in and I see draco wince slightly which is understandable as I entered dry. I push my cock all the way in and slowly thrust in and out. I build up to a steady pace pulling all the way out to the tip before thrusting it all back in. Draco moans fill the air as I fuck his ass at a steady pace. His ass grips my cock and I moan.
"Fuck do that again"
I groan draco must've not heard me as he just continues moaning as I fuck him. I pull out completely and slam back into him hitting his prostate full force causing him to let out a yelp.
"Squeeze my cock again slut"
I snap continuing my original pace. Draco clenches his ass round my cock and I groan. I reposition inside him and carry on my thrusts now hitting his prostate with every thrust.
"Oh yessss fuck me daddy ughhh"
Draco moans loudly bucking his hips down to meet my thrusts. Draco's ass starts clenching around my cock hard and I see him cum all over the bed. I throw my head back as his ass practically strangles my cock with how hard he is clenching. I thrust hard into him a couple of times before I cum deep in his ass. I pull out and draco smiles content with our fuck session but I wasn't done with him yet. We haven't fucked in a week he can't expect me to get one round of his fat round ass in and he content. I need at least another round that's the minimum at the pace I was fucking him. I sit on his bed and lift him up so he's straddling my hips my cock poking his ass, hard again already.
"Ride daddy's cock like the cock thirsty slut you are"
I order lifting his hips and slamming him down onto my cock. I moan as his ass squeezes my cock from not being prepared for penetration. Draco starts riding my cock moaning like a dirty slut. He uses my cock to get off lifting his hips all the way up before slamming back down on my cock. I throw my head back and grip his ass my fingers digging in so hard they will leave bruises. Draco starts moaning like a pornstar as he slams his hips down on my cock hitting his prostate. After about five minutes of draco fucking himself with my cock hitting his prostate every time he cums on my chest. A few minutes later I grip his hips holding them to mine as I cum inside him.
"Lick your cum off my chest whore"
I order and draco obeys he licks his cum nervously but licks it quicker as I watch getting more horny watching him lick his own cum. I push draco off me so he's laying on his back I then flip him to lay on his stomach ass in the air. I sit and watch as my two orgasms pour out of his ass. I conjure a damp cloth and once all my cum has poured out of his ass I clean him and myself. I get into his bed with him wrapping my arms around his waist.
"If your good tomorrow I'll let you touch me. And if your good all week I might even let you be the dom for a week"
I whisper in his ear and I feel him shiver in anticipation of the possibilitys of what's to come. I suck a few hickeys on his neck noticing the others have gone. I run my fingers through Draco's hair feeling the slight blanket of sweat on his forehead.