Intro Thing

I've challenged myself to try and write a one-shot for every episode of Top Gear

I've challenged myself to try and write a one-shot for every episode of Top Gear. And the Grand Tour, but they'll have their own separate one-shots book.

I'm starting right from episode 1 of series 1 (of the 2002 Top Gear, not the original original Top Gear of course, even though both Clarkson and May were on that), all the way to the final episode of series 8. I'll also be including one-shots for any of their one off straight to DVD specials. And if there's any episodes that are two parters (I think there's only three of those?), they'll only get one episode. Or in the case of the Top gear special, James May's Cars of the People, that'll only get one episode.

I've already calculated up how many one-shots I'll have to write for this, on the Top Gear side, and it's 183... unless I'm forgetting a couple episodes.... I'm not sure for ones like Ambitious... but Rubbish I'll write a one-shot for, since that's just a compilation DVD, although, I does have Hammond introducing each segment, so I might do one for that special?

And I definitely feel as though some episodes will be much easier to come up with ideas for than others....

Also, since May isn't in the first series, he'll be absent in the first ten one-shots. Unless I can figure out an idea based on the episode that'll feature him, seeing as they all knew each other way before Top Gear.

Anyway....

All of these one-shots will be connected, but you can easily read them separately.

Also, these will all be completely gen. So Clarkson, Hammond, and May will be completely platonic in all of these. Or queer platonic, maybe. Just since I'm planning on keeping these all as canon-compliant (or real life compliant?) as possible, there's not much point suddenly having them halfway through in a relationship with each other. So the boys will all be with their irl partners in this. However, Mindy, Sarah, and Francie (or Lisa, depending on when Jeremy and Francie had split) won't be present in any of these one-shots. Nor will Clarkson's and Hammond's kids.

Although, I might make the boys in somewhat in a relationship with each other while also being with their irl partners. But it'll more or less be more for comfort reasons while being away from home weeks at a time while filming. So a big happy polycule (I think that's the right term?). There won't be any smut in these one-shots though.

And since Wattpad has a limit of 200 story parts per book, this won't have a table of contents page like my other one-shots books do. I was planning on having one per series, but turns out that won't work. Instead, included with each one-shot in a sort of notes thing at the beginning, I'll be adding a small summary of each one-shot, which episode it's based on, and the word count.

Anyway, I think that's all I needed to put here?

Enjoy!

~ Candy

~ Candy