Ep. 4-Arm Day

A/N: Sorry for the delay. Working on two other stories. Both transformers related. One's been published if you'd like to check it out.

____________________________________

Y/N helped Cass as she wrapped her hands in his webs. Instead of using the normal hand wrap, Cass found the webs to protect her hands more.

Y/N was wearing head gear and red and blue punch mitts.

Y/N: Ok....can you not punch as hard as last time?

Cassandra: Sure.

Cass punched the mitts, making Y/N let out a quiet "OW!" 

The other members of the family were working out as well. Damian was on the treadmill, Tim was lifting weights, and Jason was doing push ups. Dick walked passed them, sending them a wave.

 Dick walked passed them, sending them a wave

Dick Grayson A.K.A Nightwing, the original robin.

Dick: Sup Damian. 

Dick waved at Damian, a towel around his neck. Walking behind Jason, he placed his hands through the rings and lifted himself off the ground

Dick: Light day Jason?

Jason scoffed

Jason: I was just getting warmed up, actually.

Jason then moved to one armed push ups, counting to one hundred quickly. Y/N elbowed Cass' arm and pointed.

Y/N: Here we go.

Cass giggled, leaning her head on his shoulder before twisting his arm and flipping him over. She smiled brightly at him as he groaned

Cassandra: Point

Y/N: Yeah yeah....cheap shot.

Tim walked passed Jason and rubbed the back of his head, laughing at Jason's workout.

Tim: Pssh, thats nothing.

Tim laid on the ground before doing a pushup with only one arm and two fingers. He did so effortlessly, the other siblings watched as he did. Jason scoffed and copied his form.

Jason: Please, everyone can do those.

This time it was Damian who spoke up. He walked up to the three brothers with that usual scowl on his face.

Damian: You're all pathetic.

Damian then proceeded to do a handstand, causing Y/N to giggle at how easy and ridiculous Damian seemed after that. But Damian seemed super proud of it.

Damian: This is what you should be doing.

Jason then proceeded to do the same thing, quite easily.

Jason: Sorry kid, you aren't special. 

Once again, Dick came over and decided to flex on the rest of the brothers. He did a handstand, however with only one hand and two fingers.

Dick: How about this?

The other brothers quickly copied his form as Y/N and Cass looked at the four in confusion. 

Damian: First one to a hundred wins!

Cass grabbed her water bottle before taking a sip and handing it to Y/N

Cassandra: Bad idea.

Y/N: No no let them, and remind me to record during dinner. 

*Later that night*

The six sit at the dinner table. The four brothers each with pained expressions while Y/N and Cass sat with bright smiles on their face. Dick let out a quiet groan.

Dick: Ow...So much ow....

Tim grabbed the spook with his foot and tried to eat without using his hands, while Jason attempted to eat it like a dog.

Tim: C'mon, I--I...I can do this.

Jason: Can't....reach

Jason's face fell on the plate, his back patted by Y/N who sat next to him.

Y/N: It's ok buddy, you'll be good in the morning.....but--

Cassandra:--We told you so.

Cass smiled and quickly kissed Y/N on the lips

____________________________________